Subject: ANNOUNCE HSC Chemistry V2 Now Available

From: Welcome to ARSoftware <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 1994 11:58:30 -0400 (EDT)

HSC Chemistry for Windows Version 2.0 Now Available

Contact: George West - [email-masked] (800) 257-0073, (301) 
459-3773 - Browser available, open URL http://arsoftware.arclch.com

LANDOVER, MD -- ARSoftware HSC Chemistry for Windows Version 2.0, a 
chemical reaction and equilibrium software application is now available.  
Version 2.0 offers many new features that make HSC faster, more powerful, and 
a lot more versatile.  The new version is 2 to 4 times faster (depending on 
application), contains 1000 new organic compounds, an improved Gibbs 
program, and more.  A few of HSC Version 2.0's features:    (reviews to follow 
shortly)

Over 2000 additional compounds (over 1000 are organic) -  User-defined 
database expanded to 3000 compounds - Equilibrium calculations performed as 
functions of pressure, temperature, and amount - Read and write Solgasmix files 
- Reactants and product amounts can be defined in moles, grams, and liters - 
Upgraded phase stability diagram - Quick and easy importing and exporting of 
ASCII files to and from the main and user-defined databases - User-defined 
database can be read to Microsoft Excel as a text file for editing and returned to 
HSC.

HSC has a wide range of application possibilities in industry, research, and 
education.  All calculations will automatically access an integrated 
thermochemical database that now includes more than 8000 compounds.  

System requirements:  MS Windows 3 or later.  Minimum hardware:  386SX-
based PC, 2MB RAM, hard disk, EGA card and mouse.