Subject: Announcement: MGS meeting for 1995

From: "Dr. Dave Winkler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 94 11:44:48 EST

P R E L I M I N A R Y   N O T I C E

              INTERNATIONAL MOLECULAR GRAPHICS SOCIETY MEETING 1995

                    The MGS 95 meeting will be held from: 

                         27 August - 1 September 1995
 
                 Daydream Island, near the Great Barrier Reef, 
                             Queensland Australia.

This meeting will also involve the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI) 
Division of Medicinal and Agricultural Chemistry.  The meeting will cover all 
aspects of molecular design.  The venue is a resort island in the Whitsundays 
and offers a full range of facilities.  The program will be organized like 
Gordon conferences with morning and evening sessions, allowing time for 
interaction during the afternoons.

Further information on registration, program, costs etc will be posted in the 
near future.  Information can be obtained from myself or other members of the 
organizing committee:

Prof Peter Andrews, Chairman ([email-masked])
Ruth Drinkwater, University of Queensland, ([email-masked])

Northern hemisphere representatives are:

           Dr. Bob Langridge, UCSF (North America)
           Dr. Mike Hann, Glaxo UK, (Europe)
           Prof. Akiko Itai, University of Tokyo (Asia)

Cheers,

Dave
__________________________________________________________________________

   Dr. David A. Winkler                        Voice: 61-3-542-2244      
   Principal Research Scientist                Fax:   61-3-543-8160      
   CSIRO Division of Chemicals and Polymers
   Private Bag 10       
   Clayton, Australia.

   "Life is what happens to you while you're making other plans"