Subject: CACAO 4.0 now available

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue Jul 19 14:15:15 1994

Dear Cacao Users,
the new CACAO (ver. 4.0) is now ready for distribution. You can retrieve
it by ftp-ing to our server at cacao.issecc.fi.cnr.it (149.139.10.2)
as an anonymous user (password= your e-mail address).
Get and read the ascii file README.1ST. Then, set the binary mode and
get the self-extracting file CACAO40.EXE. Finally switch into the
subdirectory PRINTGL and get all of the files in there. These contain the
printing routines which are only redistributed by us as shareware.
You may wish to contact the authors of the latter to fulfill their
patent requirements.
Please don't hesitate to contact us for problems and suggestions.
Best regards,
Carlo Mealli and Davide M. Proserpio.
Dr. Carlo Mealli
ISSECC, CNR
Via J.NARDI 39, 50132 Firenze, ITALY
e-mail: [email-masked]
Tel. 0039-55-2346653 (243990) - Fax 2478366 - Home 4492709