Subject: CAMP-ATAMI Manual Translation

From: Tony Dyson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 14:54:26 +1000

I have available an English translation of part of the CAMP-ATAMI
manual. It is Chapters 3 & 4, which describe the input and output
of the program respectively.

I have the translated chapters in three formats: WP5.1, postscript
and rtf. I would be happy to mail a copy to anybody who would like
one. If the JCPE or CAMP-ATAMI people wish to make available a 
central location for these to be retrieved from, I would also be
happy to upload the three files.

	Tony

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony J. Dyson                          
Surface Theory Group                      
Dept. of Physics, University of Newcastle 
Australia                                 
[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jun Liang Chen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 1994 10:28:33 -0700 (PDT)

> happy to upload the three files.

  Dear Dr. Dyson,

    If possible, I would like to have the translated chapters in 
    postscript form via e-mail. Tnanks!

  jlchen