Subject: CCL: More on CAMP-ATAMI manual translation

From: Tony Dyson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 1994 10:47:07 +1000

In my original message about the translation of chapters 3 & 4 from
the CAMP-ATAMI manual, I omitted some important information!

Chapters 3 & 4 of the manual were kindly translated by Ms. Emi Ikeda
on behalf of Dr. Xiaoming Zheng, School of Chemistry, University of
Sydney, Australia. They reserve the right to make corrections in the
future as they see fit. The manual translation is not to be sold for
profit.

My role has been to attempt to coordinate a complete translation of
the CAMP-ATAMI manual. So far, I have obtained Ch. 3 & 4 from Emi
and Xiaoming, and there is another party working on chapter 5. If
you feel that you have benefited from obtaining chapters 3 & 4, and
are in a position to assist with one of the other chapters, I would
love to hear from you.

All who have written requesting copies of chapters 3 & 4 should 
receive those sometime today. (Sorry for the delay.)

	Tony

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Anthony J. Dyson                          
Surface Theory Group                      
Dept. of Physics, University of Newcastle 
Australia                                 
[email-masked]

---------------------------------------------------------------------