Subject: SG Seiko printer driver

From: [email-masked] (M. Nicklaus)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 16:37:10 -0400

Hi,

During a hardware upgrade, performed by SG, the printer driver subsystem
for a Seiko CH-5500 color printer got wiped out on one of our SG's.
We can't re-install the software because we never got to keep the tape
(or CD) from which it was loaded after the OS upgrade to 4.0.5 in the 
first place because SG claimed it was short on those at that time.
I've been trying to get this driver, or at least any kind of useful answer,
>from SG for nearly two months now--but to no avail.

   Since we really need that printer: can anyone out there help us out
with this software?  This should be an IRIX subsystem "seiko5500" in the
inst format (probably coming w/o installation tools), for IRIX 4.0.5.

Thanks a lot,

Marc

------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Marc C. Nicklaus                        Lab. of Medicinal Chemistry
 e-mail: [email-masked]               National Cancer Institute, NIH
 Phone:  (301) 402-3111                  Bldg 37, Rm 5B29
 Fax:    (301) 496-5839                  Bethesda, MD 20892
------------------------------------------------------------------------