Subject: Tripos Seminar Announcement

From: [email-masked] (Matt Clark)
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 94 15:07:53 EDT

Seminar Announcement:

    Mass Screening and Compound Design: Integrated Advances in Discovery

			September 7, Princeton, NJ
			September 8, Cambridge, MA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tripos and Silicon Graphics invite you to learn about recent advances in 
compound discovery. The seminar will emphasize the applications of new
software for mass screening and productivity tools in molecular design.

The seminars will be held at the Nassau Inn in Princeton on September 7, and
at the Guest Quarters Suite Hotel in Cambridge on September 8.

The seminar is free and Tripos will provide lunch and other refreshments.  
If you are interested in attending, please send me e-mail or call 
Haley Webb 1-800-323-2960 and I will mail you more information and directions.  
If you use e-mail please include your address, telephone number, and number of
people in your group that will attend, and the location of the seminar you 
will attend.

The agenda includes:

Dr. Scott DePriest, Tripos 
	"An Integrated System for Drug Design"

Debbie Loughney, Johnson & Johnson 
	"Research Applications of Tripos UNITY Software in the Discovery Cycle"

Dr. Bob Clark, Tripos
	"Innovative Tools for Computer-Aided Mass Screening"

Dr. Akbar Nayeem, Tripos
	"Biomolecular Modeling Applications"

Review of new hardware developments by Silicon Graphics
Discussion of NMR structure determination
Demonstrations and Hand-On session