Subject: CCL: Call For Papers: Bench Chemist Modeling Symposium

From: [email-masked] (Ajay Shah)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 94 12:39:25 PDT

SYMPOSIUM ANNOUNCEMENT AND 1st CALL FOR PAPERS

		 MOLECULAR MODELING FOR BENCH CHEMISTS

        American Chemical Society Meeting
        anaheim, ca
        april 2 - 7, 1995

Purpose:	  
	Once a forte of professional Molecular Modelers, molecular modeling 
	techniques have become increasingly acceptable and popular among 
	experimental chemists.  The Experimental (Bench) Chemists are using 
	modeling for structure prediction, structure elucidation, lead 
	generation, activity prediction, property prediction etc.  
	
	The purpose of this Symposium is to bring together Bench Chemists
	and Computational Chemists who have written or used bench chemistry
	related computational tools and explore the state of the art in 
	molecular modeling for bench chemists.

Invitation:
	All papers that fit the purpose mentioned above are invited.  
	The target audience includes (but is certainly not limited to), 
	computational chemists, medicinal bench chemists, synthetic organic 
	and inorganic chemists, researchers in the area of QSAR, QSPR, etc.

Sponsor:  
	The Computers In Chemistry Division of the American Chemical 
	Society.  The symposium will be part of the COMP division program 
	at the Spring (April 2-7) 1995 meeting of the American Chemical 
	Society In Anaheim, Ca.

Deadline:
	I need to have an estimate of no. of speakers by August 17.
	I realize that this is a relatively short notice.  However,
	all you need to do by August 17, is send me the following 
	information:

	Name:
	Institution/Organization Name:
	Topic:
	Summary: A two line summary of what the talk will be about

Contact Address:

	Please send above information to:
	
	Ajay Shah
	E-mail: [email-masked]
	Fax: (619) 458-0136
	
	Or mail it to:
	Ajay Shah
	9685, Scranton Road,
	San Diego, CA 92121-3752

-- 
****************************************************
Ajay Shah
Biosym Technologies
[email-masked]
******************************************************
Have You Heard of the Symmetry Death of the Universe?
******************************************************