Subject: Please no more testers for gNMR

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 1994 12:07:35 +0100

Dear Netters 

Thank you very much for your help in regard to our NMR simulation program:
gNMR.
We have had 25 offers in the first six hours, more than we can cope with. We
have asked 6 of the early respondents to help us. We will keep you informed of
the release date. Some points of information on matters that I have not managed
to make individual replies:

A Windows version is in prospect, but it may take us a year to get it ready.

No JEOL format yet but we would like to improve the range of options, so we are
working on it.

The developer is Dutch.

Thanks again for your help

Adam

If you need further information contact us at:
Cherwell Scientific
The Magdalen Centre
Oxford Science Park
Oxford	OX4 4GA
Tel:	44-865-784800
Fax:	44-865-784801
[email-masked]