Subject: Animation of Vib Modes in GAMESS (US version)

From: "Hill, RO, Oliver, HLLROB010" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 1994 16:50:05 SAST-2

Dear CCL's

Does anyone know of a program to read a GAMESS output file and 
produce a file suitible for animation (eg in XMol or VIBRAM) of one or 
more vibrational modes. Something along the lines of XVIBS but for 
GAMESS (US) not GAUSSIAN. A perl script would be great.

Thanks in advance

Oliver Hill

______________________________________________________________________
| Oliver Hill                        |                               |
| Department of Chemistry            | "The true scientist never     |
| University of Cape Town            |  loses the faculty of         |
| Rondebosch, 7700                   |  amazement. It is the essence |
| SOUTH AFRICA                       |  of his being."               |
| [email-masked] (internet) |                 - HANS SELYE  |
|                                    |                               |
| Tel. +27-21-650-2527               |                               |
| Fax. +27-21-650-3788               |                               |
|____________________________________|_______________________________|