Subject: Xmol and VIBRAM

From: Jeffrey J Gosper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 09:13:53 +0100 (BST)

Recently there has been a discussion on the visualization of vibrational
frquencies after QM calculations. One of the responses included 
reference to two programs that I have not seen, i.e. Xmol and VIBRAM.

If you have any information on these programs (and where they are held)
could you please contact me.

Thanks from Brunel

---

From: yinon ashkenasy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 1994 22:41:53 +0300 (IDT)

Xmol is just great to view mol. in a simple fast nit way. you can get it 
via anonymous ftp from ftp.msc.edu under /pub/xmol get xmol and 
xmol.[your machine type]
about vibram try archie vibram
					cheers
					yinon

On Mon, 8 Aug 1994, Jeffrey J Gosper wrote:

> ---Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
> [email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search
> http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html |     for info send: HELP SEARCH to MAILSERV
>