Subject: Availability of NEWHEL91

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 13:04:25 -0400

Could someone provide me with information on where I could obtain the
NEWHEL91 program for analyzing nucleic acid structures?  I attempted a
search in the CCL archives but came up empty (which I find hard to
believe.)

Thanks in advance....

						Jeff Nauss

****************************************************************************
*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                              *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services              *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                            *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                           *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                          *
*    UUUU CC                                                               *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239       *
*         CC                                                               *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                    *
*           CCCCCCC                                                        *
****************************************************************************