Subject: CCL: Routines for Free-Energy Calculations for Silicates.

From: Srinivasan Srivilliputhur <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 1994 08:27:29 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Netters,
     I have received a lot of inquiries from people wanting to know the re-
sponses to my recent posting about Routines for Free-Energy Calculations for 
Silicates.  Unfortunately, nobody is yet to respond to my question. So 
I'll post it once again and request input from you knowledgeable folks 
out there. 

Question:

I would appreciate if any of you could give me pointers to softwares that
calculate (NOT MINIMIZE) the Free-Energies of Silicates. I would like to
compare the energies of 2 different structures having the same stoichiometry.

Please reply to [email-masked].  If there is sufficient
interest,  I will summarize the replies for the benefit of all the netters.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Sincerely,

-Srini

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
S. G. Srinivasan                email : [email-masked]
Graduate Student
Dept. Of Mater. Sci. & Engg.
University Of Washington        Phone : (206)-633-1757 (H)
Seattle, WA 98195                       (206)-685-3851 (W)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------