Subject: NMR-Simulation software

From: [email-masked] (The Very Lovely Daisy)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 1994 20:01:40 +0100 (WET)

Heinrich-Heine-University Duesseldorf
                Institut of Inorganic Chemistry
                     Prof. Dr. G. Haegele
                     Dipl. Chem. R. Spiske

Dear Netters,

today we installed our DSYMPC program package to our universities ftp server.
It is a NMR-Simulation program for up to 8 single spins.

anonymous ftp to:              ftp.rz.uni-duesseldorf.de
and change directory to:       /pub/msdos/chemie

and find the files:

dsympc.zip                       the program
dsympc.manual.hp_deskjet.zip     a manual printfile to use with an HP Deskjet
dsympc.manual.postscript.zip     a manual printfile to use with a 
                                 Postscript printer

This program package can be used without any fee.
If you used this program for your work we expect you to cite the following
article in:  Phosphorus, Sulfur and Silicon, 1993, Vol. 77, p. 262
Title:       NMR SIMULATION AND ITERATION TOOLS FOR PCs
Authors:     G. Haegele, R. Spiske,  H.W. Hoeffken, T. Lenzen, 
                         U. Weber, S. Goudetsidis

have fun

Robert 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert Spiske                       //        [email-masked]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------