Subject: Biosym mailing list?

From: [email-masked] (Douglas Smith)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 1994 12:58:08 -0500 (EDT)

I have looked through the CCL archives for information on a Biosym users
mailing list and/or interest group. I found a year old message from 
Phil Kutzenco about the mail reflector dibug. Is this the only list, or are
there others?

Doug
-- 

Douglas A. Smith
Theoretical Chemist
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
1450 Scalp Avenue
Johnstown, PA 15904

voice:  (814) 269-2545
fax:    (814) 269-2798
email:  [email-masked]  !!!NEW!!!

Stadnard Disclamur: All opinions, comments, mistakes, endorsements and odd
noises are my own, not my employer's.

and still:

Douglas A. Smith                        voice:  N/A
Associate Professor                     fax:    N/A
Department of Chemistry                 email:  [email-masked]
 and
Center for Drug Design and Development
The University of Toledo
Toledo, OH  43606-3390

+---------------------------------+---------------------------------+
| "The juvenile sea squirt wanders through the sea searching for    |
|  a suitable rock or hunk of coral to cling to and make its home   |
|  for life.  For this task it has a rudimentary nervous system.    |
|  When it finds its spot and takes root, it doesn't need its       |
|  brain any more so it eats it.  It's rather like getting tenure." |
|    --source unknown                                               |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+