Subject: Linus Pauling/Marie Curie

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 1994 22:14:10 EDT

Linus Pauling is indeed the only MAN to be awarded two Nobel
Prizes in two different categories(Chemistry and Peace). Marie
Curie is the only person to be awarded two Nobel Prizes in two
different categories of Science( Chemistry(1903) and Physics(1911 ?)	    with husband Pierre).  John Bardeen did it the easy way - both in
Physics.

Pacem in Calcio

                                                     ///////////
                                                       |/////|
                                                       |  3  | 
Ascanio Giuseppe DiPippo, C.H.S.,C.A.O.S. //////      / liter \
Salve Regina University         ___        |//|     /           \
Newport, Roe Dylin 02840     ___|  |__    /    \   |   et cum   |
[email-masked]     |___  ___|  | H2O  |  |   spiriti  |
401-847-6650                    |  |     |      |  |    vini    |
41 30'N 71 20'W                 |__|     --------  --------------
****************************************************************
* " Neva trusst n nee won whoo kan ownly spel a wird won whey" * 
******************** Mock Twane ********************************