Subject: Re: CCL:UNIX - rm

From: [email-masked] (Jeffrey L. Nauss)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 1994 09:46:44 -0400

>From: John Meehan <[email-masked]>

>>X-Url: ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/sysadm/recover.tar.Z
>
>Archive-Name: auto/comp.unix.admin/File-recovery-program
>
>	Below is a "Dr. File System" article I wrote as commentary on
>	possible solutions to the problem of recovering lost files on 
>	UNIX systems, especially those using the Berkeley Fast File 
>	System.

I wonder if this program would work on SGI's EFS file system.  My
understanding is that SGI's EFS is proprietary and different from
Berkeley Fast File System.

Anyone know any more  on this subject?

						Jeff Nauss

****************************************************************************
*  UU    UU             Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD                              *
*  UU    UU             Director, Molecular Modeling Services              *
*  UU    UU             Department of Chemistry                            *
*  UU    UU CCCCCCC     University of Cincinnati                           *
*   UU  UU CCCCCCCC     Cincinnati, OH 45221-0172                          *
*    UUUU CC                                                               *
*         CC            Telephone: 513-556-0148    Fax: 513-556-9239       *
*         CC                                                               *
*          CCCCCCCC     e-mail: [email-masked]                    *
*           CCCCCCC                                                        *
****************************************************************************