Subject: FF parameters for sulfonic acids?

From: [email-masked] (Thomas Fox)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 14:52:42 PDT

Im interested in modeling the behavior of sulfonic acids (especially
phenylsulfonic acids) in aqueous solution using a FF/MM approach.
However, I havent found any FF-parameters for sulfur(VI) yet - and I 
dont feel like reinventing the wheel and deriving them from scratch 
- at least I hope that some work has been done on that already and
I just havent found it.

So if anybody out there has experiences/parameters/references 
or any pointers to calculations of this type, Id be happy if
they could share them with me.

Th.
--

Thomas Fox                               e-mail: [email-masked]
Dept. of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
University of California
San Francisco, CA 94143-0446
				 ,,,  
                                (o o)
-----------------------------ooo-(^)-ooo-------------------------------------
                                  U  
The years of peak mental activity are undoubtedly between the ages of
four and eighteen. At four we know all the questions, at eighteen all
the answers.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

           $$$  Disclaimer: opinions blah blah blah mine...  $$$
				 ***