Subject: Call for Papers

From: George R Famini <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 94 10:58:14 EDT

Thanks in part to the huge success of the QSAR symposium COMP sponsored a 
year ago and the American Chemical Society Meeting (Chicago 1993), we will
again be assembling a symposium on QSAR.  Yes, it once again conflicts with 
the Gordon Conference.  However, there should be sufficient interest to
support both adequately.  As can be seen from the enclosed "Call for
Papers", the focus will once again be on new technologies in QSAR.  But, we
would also like to have a session or two on "classical" methods.  

If you are interested, please contact me.  Abstracts aren't due until
April, but I would like to have a reasonable count by February.

						George

		CALL FOR PAPERS

	Symposium on QSAR and Related Methods

		Sponsored by the Divsion
	 of Computers in Chemistry 
			to be Held at the
		National ACS Meeting (Chicago)
			August 1995

Focus of the Symposium:

	1)  New Methodologies in QSAR and LFER

	2)  Applications of new Parameters and Descriptors

	3)  Novel Applications of QSAR and LFER Approaches

	4)  Applications of Classical QSAR Methods to Medicinal,
	    Analytical and Pesticide Chemistry

For more Information, contact:

		George R. Famini
		SCBRD-ASI
		U.S. Army Edgewood RD&E Center
		Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21010
		phone: (410)671-2552
		email:  [email-masked]