Subject: Free access to MOPAC 93 Network Forum

From: [email-masked] (Kumiko Iguchi)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 94 20:33:29 PDT

** FREE access to MOPAC 93 Network Forum for 60 days **

The MOPAC 93 Network Forum provides a mechanism for communicating with other users and with Dr. James J. P. Stewart. This will allow users to keep 
their program updated and make enhancements.

The menu of MOPAC Network Forum consists of:
      1.Bulletin Board Services - Default
     	- Allows you to discuss your concerns with other users and receive
          useful ideas.
	- Suggestions and advice on how to correct faults and enhance your
	  copy of the program will be provided by Dr. Stewart, where
	  appropriate, user input will be recognized.
      2. Maintenance and Enhancement Services - Option
        - This option provides the enhancement and maintenance module through 
	  FTP. Download these modules and you will be able to revise your 
	  MOPAC 93 program by replacing the existing modules with the new 
	  modules. Currently, only the modules operable on Sun Microsystems 
	  workstations are available. 
	 - All improvements, bug fixes, etc. made to the top copy of MOPAC 93 
	   will be made available through a read-only file. This will allow 
	   users to update their program, on a user-determined schedule.

Currently, we set up a FREE 60 days access to the Mopac 93 Bulletin
Board Services(Maintenance and Enhancement Services is not included).
If you are interested in receiving these services or
for further information about MOPAC 93, please contact:

           Ms. Kumiko Iguchi
           Fujitsu Systems Business of America
           5200 Patrick Henry Drive
           Santa Clara, CA 95054
	   Tel: 408-654-2015
           Fax: (408) 492-1982
	
	   Internet Address: [email-masked]

           mopac.fsba.com (via telnet)
           IP Address: 133.164.254.10