Subject: summary unix_rm

From: [email-masked] (Shu-Chuan Jao)
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 1994 16:33:12 -0400

Hi!
     I posted a question on Aug. 23 and I got some answers.
Although I did not get my files back as most people think,
I do get some good advices. 
     I thank those who tried to help.

QUESTION:
Hi!    I am really in a big trouble. I accidentally
typed "rm *" and, as you can image, all my files in
that directory are gone. We did not do backup. So, I 
cannot restore those files. I know that there are some 
packages that can do "undelete" on DOS to recover files
which are deleted. Is there package doing the same thing
for unix?

ANSWER SUMMARY:

1/ include 
             alias rm rm -i
    
    in  .login file
    If you want to override this for a large number of files, you
    can then do something like
            
              \rm * or /bin/rm *

2/ From the UNIX Shell FAQ 
  
   How do I "undelete" a file?

    Someday, you are going to accidentally type something like "rm * .foo",
    and find you just deleted "*" instead of "*.foo".  Consider it a rite
    of passage.

    Of course, any decent systems administrator should be doing regular
    backups.  Check with your sysadmin to see if a recent backup copy
    of your file is available.  But if it isn't, read on.

    For all intents and purposes, when you delete a file with "rm" it is
    gone.  Once you "rm" a file, the system totally forgets which blocks
    scattered around the disk comprised your file.  Even worse, the blocks
    from the file you just deleted are going to be the first ones taken
    and scribbled upon when the system needs more disk space.  However,
    never say never.  It is theoretically possible *if* you shut down
    the system immediately after the "rm" to recover portions of the data.
    However, you had better have a very wizardly type person at hand with
    hours or days to spare to get it all back.

    Your first reaction when you "rm" a file by mistake is why not make
    a shell alias or procedure which changes "rm" to move files into a
    trash bin rather than delete them?  That way you can recover them if
    you make a mistake, and periodically clean out your trash bin.  Two
    points:  first, this is generally accepted as a *bad* idea.  You will
    become dependent upon this behaviour of "rm", and you will find
    yourself someday on a normal system where "rm" is really "rm", and
    you will get yourself in trouble.  Second, you will eventually find
    that the hassle of dealing with the disk space and time involved in
    maintaining the trash bin, it might be easier just to be a bit more
    careful with "rm".  For starters, you should look up the "-i" option
    to "rm" in your manual.

    If you are still undaunted, then here is a possible simple answer.  You
    can create yourself a "can" command which moves files into a
    trashcan directory. In csh(1) you can place the following commands
    in the ".login" file in your home directory:

        alias can       'mv \!* ~/.trashcan'       # junk file(s) to trashcan
        alias mtcan     'rm -f ~/.trashcan/*'      # irretrievably empty trash
        if ( ! -d ~/.trashcan ) mkdir ~/.trashcan  # ensure trashcan exists

    You might also want to put a:

        rm -f ~/.trashcan/*

    in the ".logout" file in your home directory to automatically empty
    the trash when you log out.  (sh and ksh versions are left as an
    exercise for the reader.)

    MIT's Project Athena has produced a comprehensive
    delete/undelete/expunge/purge package, which can serve as a
    complete replacement for rm which allows file recovery.  This
    package was posted to comp.sources.misc (volume 17, issue 023-026)

3/ similar to 2/
     Put these lines in your .cshrc:

	if ( ! -d ~/trash ) mkdir ~/trash
	alias trm 'mv -f \!* ~/trash'
	alias untrm 'mv -f ~/trash/\!* .'
	alias del \
  	 '/bin/ls -AsF \!* && echo -n "Remove? " && if ($< == y) mv -f \!* ~/trash'

  trm moves the files to a trash directory. untrm moves them to where you
  are. del will list the files and ask if you want them deleted. If so, they
  are moved to trash. I didn't invent these, but I do not remember the
  source. Perhaps "Unix Power Tools".

4/One thing which you can do, which I've done after losing an important,
 small text file I was working on (due to a software crash - but the
 cause is unimportant, the solution is the same) was to immediately
 shut off the system, boot it up into maintenace mode, and run od -c on
 the raw disk device, piping it through to grep looking for some key
 phrases in my text file.  When I got a hit, I used the address info to
 set the skip parameter on a following run of dd on the raw disk, with
 the output written to the temp directory on the root partition.  I was
 able to find most of the text this way.
5/   There ARE companies that specialize in recovering "unrecoverable" data from
 hard drives.  Recently, another department lost a lot of data on a workstation
 drive and used the services of such a firm.  It cost them approximately $750 to
 retrive the data files from a 200MB hard drive, and the process took about a
 week.  If the data is very important and difficult or impossible to replace,
 you may consider this possibility.  The people in the department I mentioned
 were very happy with this service.  The company is called "Computer Peripheral
 Repair" and they are in Royal Palm Beach, Florida.  Their telephone number is
 (800) 765-9292. 
6/     One suggestd I can use  sccs (source code control system) that saves
   backup versions of files automatically.
 
     ANSWER 4 and 5 are from other source than CCL.
7/This was posted to comp.archives a little while ago. It may help....

>X-Url: ftp://gatekeeper.dec.com/pub/sysadm/recover.tar.Z

Archive-Name: auto/comp.unix.admin/File-recovery-program

        Below is a "Dr. File System" article I wrote as commentary on
        possible solutions to the problem of recovering lost files on 
        UNIX systems, especially those using the Berkeley Fast File 
        System.

        The article observes that it should be possible to write a program 
        which examines the cylinder group free fragment bit maps.  Once
        you have the bit maps, it is fairly easy to read the free blocks
        of the file system and examine the old data in them.

        A few months ago I removed some program sources that hadn't been 
        backed up yet and were long enough I didn't want to type them
        in again.  So, I wrote the program loosely described by the
        article.  Having been careful not to disturb the free list of 
        the disk while writing this program, I got back the previous 
        sources.

        More recently, I dusted off the program, updated it to run
        on DEC OSF/1 and fixed the stupidly slow parts to go faster.
        A compressed archive of the program has been placed on:

                gatekeeper.dec.com:/pub/sysadm/recover.tar.Z

            ************************

Dear Dr. File System,

   I just typed "rm -r" by accident in the wrong place and all my
files are gone.  How do I get them back?  Oh, by the way.  I don't
have any backups...

                                signed, Clueless

Dear Clueless,

   You stupid twit!  [ and off Dr. File System goes into his usual
rant about not keeping good backups... ]

                                * * *

While Dr. File System is ranting, perhaps we can help Clueless with
his problem (and make a bundle of money off software consulting
services in the process).  First examine what rm(1) really does:

        Process the argument list, making note of which options
        are used.

        For all remaining arguments, if the argument is ".."
        continue.  Otherwise "remove" it.

        "Removing" consists of taking care of details like
        not being able to remove directories, except as part
        of a recursive remove, making sure the file is really
        there, etc.

        In the end, it comes down to doing an unlink(2) on the
        filename.

The unlink(2) system call removes the file's name and inode number
>from the directory and decrements the link count.  It is worth
pointing out for those that didn't know it already that a file can
have many names, but only one inode.  The inode includes a reference
count of how many names it has.  These references are also called
hard links.

When the link count goes to zero AND the file is no longer open,
then the file is removed.  Thus it is possible to create a file,
unlink it (removing the name) and let the opening processes continue 
to use it.  When the file is closed or the process exits, the file 
goes away.

Actually getting rid of the file consists of putting the blocks
it was using back on the "free list" and clearing the inode.  For
the fast file system this "free list" is actually a bit map for
each cylinder group.  A simple system macro is used to calculate
the cylinder group number from the block number.

It's also worth noting that neither rm(1) nor the file system
do anything with the contents of the block when it removes the
file or puts the block on the "free list".

Using this collection of information it may be possible to
help Clueless recover some of his data.  The first, absolute
most important thing to do is make sure the file system changes
as little as possible.  This may require rather extreme measures
(like shutting down or crashing the system).  The point of this
is to prevent the blocks that were part of Clueless' files from
getting allocated to other users.  Making a PHYSICAL backup of
the partition holding the file system is a good idea.  This
will let the recovery operate on a copy of the data, while
returning the disk to the service of the people that might be
using it.  Now to the recovery.

First, recall that the inodes were cleared when the files
were removed.  If they hadn't been, it would be fairly
simple matter to examine all the free inodes to determine
which had been owned by Clueless and look at the block
lists to determine where the data was.  This avenue isn't
available to us, though.

What remains is the examination of the data on the disk in
the hopes of picking out the pieces that were part of Clueless'
files and putting them back together like many jigsaw puzzles.
The methods for this examination can vary from brute force
approach to a highly optimized one.  Consider the choices.

1.  Theme - Examine every LBN of the disk.  Pick out the LBNs that 
    were probably interesting and ignore the rest.  This has the
    disadvantage of not throwing out blocks allocated to other
    people and those that are part of the file system's data
    structures.

2.  Variation #1 - Observe that the Fast File System is organized
    in pieces of data having two sizes; the fragment and the file
    block size.  Depending on the allocation scheme only the block
    size may be interesting.  The only advantage this has over the
    Theme is that there are few blocks to examine.

3.  Variation #2 - The skilled mechanic can easily identify what
    file system block belong to the file system overhead and what
    blocks are data.  This is bound to help some.

4.  Variation #3 - Observe that only free blocks are likely to
    contain Clueless' data.  Each cylinder group has a bit map
    of the free space for that cylinder group.  If the skilled
    mechanic is able to filter out the file system overhead,
    then limiting the search to the free list, shouldn't be that
    much harder.

5.  Variation #4 - The value of this optimization depends on exactly
    what Clueless removed and how the files were arranged.  If the
    files were in a directory and only the file in that directory
    were removed (no subdirectories), then we can make a good guess
    where to start the search.

    Recall from previous discussions that when a file is created it
    prefers to end up in the same cylinder group as the directory
    in which it resides.  If you can determine what cylinder group
    the directory of interest is in, then you can start the search
    in that cylinder group.  While you may still have to search all
    the cylinder groups to find all the data, there is a chance that
    you can recover an interesting amount of the quickly.

A program to do such a search is not exceeding difficult with
enough study of the file system include files and a good
starting example.  A good version of the program would perform
some data analysis of each block in the hopes of identifying
it.  Sort of like file(1).  A further enhancement would allow
formatting the data in various ways, like od(1).  All of the
interesting recovery work is the examination of the data, not
getting the data to examine.

7/ More archie search for recover
ftp.tu-graz.ac.at (Austria)
   3.5k  May  5 18:50  ftp.tu-graz.ac.at     /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/
   5.6k  May  5 18:50  ftp.tu-graz.ac.at     /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/
   9.0k   1993 Aug 27  ftp.tu-graz.ac.at     /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/
   ---   Jun 21 03:35  ftp.tu-graz.ac.at     /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/us
   1.8k   1993 Jun 12  ftp.tu-graz.ac.at     /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/us
   3.8k   1993 Jun 18  ftp.tu-graz.ac.at     /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/us
  15.7k  Mar 28 12:12  ftp.tu-graz.ac.at     /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/us
   ---   Jun 22 06:06  ftp.tu-graz.ac.at     /pub/Linux/system/Recovery
ftp.uni-linz.ac.at (Austria)
  53.7k   1993 Dec 23  ftp.uni-linz.ac.at    /pub/amiga/aminet/disk/salv/UDT_Rec
   4.9k   1993 Dec 23  ftp.uni-linz.ac.at    /pub/amiga/aminet/disk/salv/UDT_Rec
    208   1993 Feb  8  ftp.uni-linz.ac.at    /pub/amiga/utils/RecoverII.Readme
  11.1k   1993 Feb  8  ftp.uni-linz.ac.at    /pub/amiga/utils/RecoverII.lzh
ftp.wu-wien.ac.at (Austria)
   8.3k   1992 Sep 24  ftp.wu-wien.ac.at     /pub/man/man8/news-recovery.8
wuvieai.wu-wien.ac.at (Austria)
   3.5k   1993 Jan 11  wuvieai.w...en.ac.at  /nh/doc/recover.6
   5.4k   1993 Jan 21  wuvieai.w...en.ac.at  /nh/util/recover.c
archie.au (Australia)
  24.0k  Apr  8 17:17  archie.au             /lib/exrecover
munnari.oz.au (Australia)
  10.8k   1991 Apr 16  munnari.oz.au         /bsd-sources/usr.bin/pascal/src/yyr
ftp.crim.ca (Canada)
   2.3k   1992 Oct 15  ftp.crim.ca           /pub/guitar/Indigo_Girls/LovesRecov
ftp.cs.ubc.ca (Canada)
   3.5k  Jul  7 04:36  ftp.cs.ubc.ca         /mirror4/freebsd/FreeBSD-current/po
   5.6k  Jul  7 04:36  ftp.cs.ubc.ca         /mirror4/freebsd/FreeBSD-current/po
ftp.iro.umontreal.ca (Canada)
    598   1992 Jul 20  ftp.iro.umontreal.ca  /lude-iro/emacs-18.58/run/iro/sun4.
    515   1992 Jul 20  ftp.iro.umontreal.ca  /lude-iro/emacs-18.58/run/iro/sun4.
    429   1992 Jul 20  ftp.iro.umontreal.ca  /lude-iro/emacs-18.58/src/iro/local
   8.3k   1986 Sep 25  ftp.iro.umontreal.ca  /pub/src-3.4/ucb/ex/exrecover.c.Z
ftp.uwo.ca (Canada)
   3.1k   1992 Aug 28  ftp.uwo.ca            /pub/unix/X-windows/X.V11R5/contrib
   9.0k  Jan 30 00:00  ftp.uwo.ca            /pub/unix/news/inn1.4/doc/news-reco
rd24.cern.ch (Switzerland)
  31.0k   1993 Sep 28  rd24.cern.ch          /sci/RD24_Info/September_93/SCI-Wor
ftp.eunet.ch (Switzerland)
  64.8k   1993 Oct  6  ftp.eunet.ch          /mirrors/sumex-aim.stanford.edu-inf
      0  Mar 28 11:11  ftp.eunet.ch          /mirrors/sun-lamp.cs.berkeley.edu-p
ftp.css.cdc.com (Commercial)
  84.2k   1992 May 27  ftp.css.cdc.com       /pub/fixes/epix1.4.3/epx0737143/bf.
 218.4k   1993 Aug 30  ftp.css.cdc.com       /pub/fixes/epix2.1.1/epxc457211/exr
ftp.cdrom.com (Commercial)
   3.5k  May  5 09:41  ftp.cdrom.com         /.1/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/g
   5.6k  May  5 09:41  ftp.cdrom.com         /.1/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/g
   9.0k   1993 Aug 26  ftp.cdrom.com         /.1/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/n
   3.5k   1993 Jan 10  ftp.cdrom.com         /.3/games/historic/net/hack/3_1/doc
   5.4k   1993 Jan 20  ftp.cdrom.com         /.3/games/historic/net/hack/3_1/uti
   3.5k   1993 Jan 10  ftp.cdrom.com         /.3/games/historic/net/hack/3_1_3/d
   3.9k   1993 Mar 13  ftp.cdrom.com         /.3/games/historic/net/hack/3_1_3/s
   5.6k   1993 May 15  ftp.cdrom.com         /.3/games/historic/net/hack/3_1_3/u
   6.8k   1992 Jun  6  ftp.cdrom.com         /.4/funet_mac/hypercard/hc1.2.x/rec
  37.3k   1992 Jun  6  ftp.cdrom.com         /.4/funet_mac/util/fwrecover.sit
   3.3k   1993 Jul 10  ftp.cdrom.com         /.4/linux/sunsite/distributions/MCC
   3.3k   1993 May 16  ftp.cdrom.com         /.4/linux/sunsite/distributions/MCC
   3.3k   1993 May 16  ftp.cdrom.com         /.4/linux/sunsite/distributions/MCC
     67   1993 Nov 21  ftp.cdrom.com         /.4/linux/sunsite/system/.cap/Recov
   ---   Jul  6 01:01  ftp.cdrom.com         /.4/linux/sunsite/system/Recovery
  16.5k   1992 Jan  9  ftp.cdrom.com         /.6/bsd-sources/4.4BSD-Lite/usr/src
   9.0k   1993 Jun  7  ftp.cdrom.com         /.6/bsd-sources/4.4BSD-Lite/usr/src
  16.1k  Mar 25 09:41  ftp.cdrom.com         /.6/bsd-sources/4.4BSD-Lite/usr/src
   ---   Aug 10 01:01  ftp.cdrom.com         /.6/bsd-sources/4.4BSD-Lite/var/tmp
   6.5k  Aug 14 15:15  ftp.cdrom.com         /pub/aminet/disk/salv/Recover.lha
   1.4k  Aug 14 15:15  ftp.cdrom.com         /pub/aminet/disk/salv/Recover.readm
ftp.concorde.com (Commercial)
   1.2k   1991 Oct 23  ftp.concorde.com      /usr/include/rfs/recover.h
  11.5k   1991 Oct 23  ftp.concorde.com      /usr/kvm/sys/sun4c/OBJ/recover.o
   3.1k  May 23 10:42  ftp.concorde.com      /usr/lib/X11/gwm/en-recover.gwm
  24.0k   1991 Oct 23  ftp.concorde.com      /usr/lib/exrecover
   3.1k   1992 Aug 28  ftp.concorde.com      /usr/local/gwm-stuff/gwm/data/en-re
 278.7k   1993 Nov  2  ftp.concorde.com      /usr1/legato/etc/recover
  10.7k  Mar  9 14:46  ftp.concorde.com      /usr1/legato/man/man8/recover.8
  13.2k   1993 Nov  1  ftp.concorde.com      /usr1/legato/nsr_extract/catman/rec
  10.7k   1993 Nov  1  ftp.concorde.com      /usr1/legato/nsr_extract/man/recove
 278.7k   1993 Nov  2  ftp.concorde.com      /usr1/legato/nsr_extract/sun4/recov
ftp.dec.com (Commercial)
  11.0k   1991 Apr 16  ftp.dec.com           /pub/BSD-net2/usr.bin/pascal/src/yy
   ---   Jun 21 01:33  ftp.dec.com           /pub/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/sr
   2.0k   1993 Jun 12  ftp.dec.com           /pub/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/sr
   4.0k   1993 Jun 18  ftp.dec.com           /pub/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/sr
  16.0k  Mar 28 17:17  ftp.dec.com           /pub/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/sr
  16.0k  Mar 28 11:11  ftp.dec.com           /pub/BSD/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/
  31.0k  Jun 29 06:38  ftp.dec.com           /pub/sysadm/recover.tar.Z
   2.0k   1992 Dec 14  ftp.dec.com           /rom/sprite/DOCS/HOWTO/RECOVERW.
 153.0k   1992 Dec 13  ftp.dec.com           /rom/sprite/SRC/KERNEL/CVSROOT/KERN
  73.0k   1992 Dec 18  ftp.dec.com           /rom/sprite/SRC/KERNEL/RECOV/RECOVE
  56.0k   1990 Oct 11  ftp.dec.com           /rom/sprite/SRC/MACHSERV/1_098/RECO
  59.0k   1992 Jul 16  ftp.dec.com           /rom/sprite/SRC/MACHSERV/SRC/SPRITE
  56.0k   1991 Dec  1  ftp.dec.com           /rom/sprite/SRC/MACHSERV/SRC/SPRITE
ftp.digex.com (Commercial)
  15.7k  Mar 28 11:11  ftp.digex.com         /.3/os/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/us
   5.7k  Jul 14 23:23  ftp.digex.com         /pub/access/cei/0714.recovering.spe
col.hp.com (Commercial)
  15.7k  Mar 28 04:04  col.hp.com            /mirrors/.hpib1/NetBSD/NetBSD-curre
ftp.liffe.com (Commercial)
   2.2k  Dec  6 14:14  ftp.liffe.com         /doc/music/guitar/i/Indigo.Girls/Lo
    645   1993 May 25  ftp.liffe.com         /government/umich-poli/Env-Link/wil
  10.8k   1991 Apr 16  ftp.liffe.com         /systems/unix/bsd-sources/usr.bin/p
   3.3k   1993 Jul 11  ftp.liffe.com         /systems/unix/linux/distributions/M
    846  Aug 16 11:11  ftp.liffe.com         /usenet/control/alt/alt.abuse-recov
    586   1993 Apr 21  ftp.liffe.com         /usenet/control/alt/alt.abuse.offen
   2.6k  Nov  2 02:02  ftp.liffe.com         /usenet/control/alt/alt.abuse.recov
    618   1993 Apr 27  ftp.liffe.com         /usenet/control/alt/alt.fan.warlord
    410   1992 Apr 26  ftp.liffe.com         /usenet/control/alt/alt.recovery.Z
   3.1k   1993 Feb 19  ftp.liffe.com         /usenet/control/alt/alt.recovery.co
   3.0k   1992 Apr 26  ftp.liffe.com         /usenet/control/alt/alt.sexual.abus
   1.2k  Aug 16 11:11  ftp.liffe.com         /usenet/control/alt/alt.sexual.abus
   1.3k   1992 Apr 26  ftp.liffe.com         /usenet/control/alt/alt.usenet.reco
ftp.metronet.com (Commercial)
   5.7k  Apr 29 02:34  ftp.metronet.com      /pub/perl/scripts/process-handling/
ftp.pacbell.com (Commercial)
   9.0k  Mar 27 20:52  ftp.pacbell.com       /public/i/inn/doc/news-recovery.8
ftp.plexus.com (Commercial)
  15.7k  Mar 28 05:05  ftp.plexus.com        /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/usr.
ftp.scn.rain.com (Commercial)
   4.2k   1990 Nov  2  ftp.scn.rain.com      /pub/misc/tar-recover.sh.Z
ftp.sco.com (Commercial)
   3.5k  Feb 19 15:47  ftp.sco.com           /Skunk/src/Games/nethack-3.1.2/doc/
   3.9k  Feb 19 15:47  ftp.sco.com           /Skunk/src/Games/nethack-3.1.2/sys/
   5.6k  Feb 19 15:47  ftp.sco.com           /Skunk/src/Games/nethack-3.1.2/util
   3.5k  Feb 19 15:47  ftp.sco.com           /Skunk/src/Games/nethack_3.1/doc/re
   5.4k  Feb 19 15:47  ftp.sco.com           /Skunk/src/Games/nethack_3.1/util/r
ftp.erg.sri.com (Commercial)
 572.2k   1993 Apr  8  ftp.erg.sri.com       /pub/etri/doc/api/apiDef.fm.recover
      0   1993 Apr  8  ftp.erg.sri.com       /pub/etri/doc/api/apiDef.fm.recover
  99.7k   1992 Jul 23  ftp.erg.sri.com       /pub/etri/doc/model/analysis.recove
 102.0k   1993 Oct 16  ftp.erg.sri.com       /pub/etri/doc/status-reports/2026-S
  52.0k   1993 Oct 16  ftp.erg.sri.com       /pub/etri/doc/status-reports/P2Y1-s
  71.0k   1992 Oct 28  ftp.erg.sri.com       /pub/etri/doc/userInter/UserInterac
 162.6k   1993 Jun 12  ftp.erg.sri.com       /pub/etri/doc/viewgraphs/annual-mtg
  59.7k   1993 Apr 10  ftp.erg.sri.com       /pub/etri/src/ucb-parallax/vcr-grab
ftp.std.com (Commercial)
     58  Jun  8 14:14  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
   ---   Jun 17 14:46  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
     41  Jun 27 01:33  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
     39  Jun 27 01:33  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
   ---   Jun 27 01:33  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
   ---   Jun 27 01:33  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
     24  Jun 27 02:34  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
     55  Jun 27 02:34  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
     53  Jun 27 02:34  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
   ---   Jun 27 02:34  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
   ---   Jun 27 02:34  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
   ---   Jun 27 02:34  ftp.std.com           /customers/nonprofits/empowerment-c
   4.4k   1992 Oct 15  ftp.std.com           /customers/vendors/Kala/TechDocs/In
  17.7k  Jul 13 20:52  ftp.std.com           /src/editors/nvi.1.11/PORT/irix.4.0
   9.7k  Apr  8 18:18  ftp.std.com           /src/editors/nvi.1.11/PORT/sunos.4.
  15.7k  Mar 24 01:01  ftp.std.com           /src/editors/nvi.1.11/recover.c
   3.5k   1993 Jan 11  ftp.std.com           /src/games/nethack3.1.3/doc/recover
   3.9k   1993 Mar 14  ftp.std.com           /src/games/nethack3.1.3/sys/mac/mre
   5.6k   1993 May 16  ftp.std.com           /src/games/nethack3.1.3/util/recove
   3.5k   1993 Jan 11  ftp.std.com           /src/games/nethack31/doc/recover.6
  24.0k   1993 Feb 20  ftp.std.com           /src/games/nethack31/util/recover
   5.4k   1993 Jan 21  ftp.std.com           /src/games/nethack31/util/recover.c
ftp.tatung.com (Commercial)
   2.9k  May 20 20:20  ftp.tatung.com        /pub/usenet/nntp/inn/inn-patches/re
beta.xerox.com (Commercial)
   1.0k   1991 Nov 13  beta.xerox.com        /pub/hashsig/hashSig1.0/recoverauxi
ftp.belwue.de (Germany)
   9.0k   1993 Mar 21  ftp.belwue.de         /news/lib/inn-1.4/man/man8/news-rec
   8.3k   1993 Jan 14  ftp.belwue.de         /news/src/inn-1.2/doc/news-recovery
   9.0k   1993 Mar 18  ftp.belwue.de         /news/src/inn-1.4.sec/doc/news-reco
   9.0k   1993 Mar 21  ftp.belwue.de         /news/src/inn-1.4/doc/news-recovery
ftp.fu-berlin.de (Germany)
  28.2k   1992 Apr 18  ftp.fu-berlin.de      /doc/faq/usenet/alt/alt.sexual.abus
   ---   Jul  7 06:38  ftp.fu-berlin.de      /unix/linux/system/Recovery
ftp.gmd.de (Germany)
 585.1k   1993 Jun 23  ftp.gmd.de            /GMD/gina/recovery.ps.Z
ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de (Germany)
   3.3k   1993 Jul 11  ftp.infor...achen.de  /pub/Linux/images/MCC-interim/0.99.
   3.3k   1993 May 17  ftp.infor...achen.de  /pub/Linux/images/MCC-interim/0.99.
   3.3k   1993 May 17  ftp.infor...achen.de  /pub/Linux/images/MCC-interim/old/0
ftp.tu-dresden.de (Germany)
   ---   Jun 23 04:36  ftp.tu-dresden.de     /ftpext1/LINUX/system/Recovery
   9.0k   1993 Aug 27  ftp.tu-dresden.de     /ftpext3/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/po
ftp.inf.tu-dresden.de (Germany)
   2.9k  Feb 26 23:23  ftp.inf.t...esden.de  /pub/news/server/inn-recover.junk.g
ftp.tu-ilmenau.de (Germany)
  15.7k  Jul  8 11:11  ftp.tu-ilmenau.de     /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/usr.
ftp.uni-bayreuth.de (Germany)
  14.6k   1991 May 22  ftp.uni-bayreuth.de   /pub/pc/net/novell/recovery.zip*
ftp.uni-duisburg.de (Germany)
   3.5k  May  5 16:48  ftp.uni-duisburg.de   /pub/unix/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/p
   5.6k  May  5 16:48  ftp.uni-duisburg.de   /pub/unix/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/p
   9.0k   1993 Aug 27  ftp.uni-duisburg.de   /pub/unix/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/p
   ---   Jan 11 00:32  ftp.uni-duisburg.de   /pub/unix/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/s
   1.8k   1993 Jun 12  ftp.uni-duisburg.de   /pub/unix/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/s
   3.8k   1993 Jun 18  ftp.uni-duisburg.de   /pub/unix/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/s
  15.7k  Mar 28 17:17  ftp.uni-duisburg.de   /pub/unix/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/s
ftp.uni-erlangen.de (Germany)
   ---   Jun 22 07:07  ftp.uni-erlangen.de   /mounts/epix/public/pub/Linux/MIRRO
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  ftp.uni-erlangen.de   /mounts/epix/public/pub/Mac/hyperca
  36.0k   1993 Oct  9  ftp.uni-erlangen.de   /mounts/epix/public/pub/Mac/util/di
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  ftp.uni-erlangen.de   /mounts/epix/public/pub/Mac/util/hy
   6.5k   1993 Jan  8  ftp.uni-erlangen.de   /mounts/epix/public/pub/amiga/amine
   1.4k   1993 Jan  8  ftp.uni-erlangen.de   /mounts/epix/public/pub/amiga/amine
   2.9k  May 26 22:22  ftp.uni-erlangen.de   /mounts/epix/public/pub/news/inn/pa
ftp.uni-hamburg.de (Germany)
   2.9k   1993 Sep 11  ftp.uni-hamburg.de    /.mnt/cluster1/network/news/inn-pat
ftp.uni-heidelberg.de (Germany)
  10.8k   1991 Apr 17  ftp.uni-h...lberg.de  /pub/bsd-sources/usr.bin/pascal/src
ftp.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de (Germany)
   ---   Jun 23 02:34  ftp.rz.un...sruhe.de  /pub/linux/mirror.sunsite/system/Re
ftp.hrz.uni-kassel.de (Germany)
  15.7k  Mar 28 11:11  ftp.hrz.u...assel.de  /pub/machines/amiga/NetBSD/src/usr.
ftp.informatik.uni-kiel.de (Germany)
   ---   Jun 23 02:34  ftp.info...-kiel.de   /pub2/unix/linux/MIRROR.sunsite/sys
ftp.uni-kl.de (Germany)
  10.8k   1991 Apr 16  ftp.uni-kl.de         /pub2/packages/bsd-sources/usr.bin/
uranus.mathematik.uni-kl.de (Germany)
   9.0k   1993 May 21  uranus.ma...ni-kl.de  /Sources/mail+news/inn/Unpacked/doc
ftp.uni-mainz.de (Germany)
   6.5k   1993 Jan  8  ftp.uni-mainz.de      /pub/amiga/disk/aminet/salv/Recover
   1.4k   1993 Jan  8  ftp.uni-mainz.de      /pub/amiga/disk/aminet/salv/Recover
   8.0k   1993 Dec 22  ftp.uni-mainz.de      /pub/amiga/disk/aminet/salv/UDT_Rec
ftp.uni-muenster.de (Germany)
   ---   Jun 23 08:40  ftp.uni-muenster.de   /share/public4/linux/sunsite.unc-mi
ftp.uni-oldenburg.de (Germany)
   ---   Jun 25 22:54  ftp.uni-oldenburg.de  /pub/linux/system/Recovery
ftp.uni-paderborn.de (Germany)
   1.7k   1993 Dec  6  ftp.uni-paderborn.de  /mount/doc/guitar/i/Indigo.Girls/Lo
   1.7k   1993 Dec  5  ftp.uni-paderborn.de  /mount/doc/guitar/i/indigo_girls/Lo
   3.9k  Jul  8 01:01  ftp.uni-paderborn.de  /news/comp.archives/auto/comp.unix.
   ---   Jun 24 20:20  ftp.uni-paderborn.de  /pcsoft2/linux/sunsite/system/Recov
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  ftp.uni-paderborn.de  /pcsoft3/mac/hypercard/hypercarduti
  36.0k   1993 Oct  9  ftp.uni-paderborn.de  /pcsoft3/mac/util/diskfile/fwrecove
  10.8k   1992 Jun 10  ftp.uni-paderborn.de  /unix/4.3-net2/usr.bin/pascal/src/y
ftp.uni-passau.de (Germany)
   7.6k  Jul  8 07:07  ftp.uni-passau.de     /mount/archive.theory/answers/comp.
ftp.uni-stuttgart.de (Germany)
   1.6k  Jul 17 23:55  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/misc/guitar/i/indigo_girls/lov
     45  Jul 30 12:12  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/misc/guitar/new_this_month/i/i
   3.2k   1993 Nov  8  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/misc/tv/startrek/doc/new/parod
   ---   Jun 22 23:23  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/systems/linux/MIRROR.sunsite/s
  16.5k   1992 Jan 10  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/unix/systems/4.4BSD-Lite/usr/s
   9.0k   1993 Jun  7  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/unix/systems/4.4BSD-Lite/usr/s
  16.1k  Mar 25 18:50  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/unix/systems/4.4BSD-Lite/usr/s
   ---   Jul 13 23:55  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/unix/systems/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-c
    859   1993 Jun 12  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/unix/systems/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-c
   1.6k   1993 Jun 18  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/unix/systems/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-c
   ---   Mar  2 06:06  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/unix/systems/NetBSD/NetBSD-cur
   1.8k   1993 Aug 25  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/unix/systems/NetBSD/NetBSD-cur
   3.9k   1993 Aug 25  ftp.uni-stuttgart.de  /pub/unix/systems/NetBSD/NetBSD-cur
ftp.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de (Germany)
  72.7k  Jan 27 00:32  ftp.infor...tgart.de  /inf/ftp/pub/ipvrpub/PHYSICAL_ERROR
ftp.denet.dk (Denmark)
   2.9k  Mar 20 02:02  ftp.denet.dk          /mirror2/unix/news/nntp/inn/inn-pat
ajpo.sei.cmu.edu (USA Educational)
  18.1k  Jul  1 16:48  ajpo.sei.cmu.edu      /CDROM/Compiler/Adaed/nyu/Adaed-1.1
ftp.colorado.edu (USA Educational)
 144.2k   1993 Nov 18  ftp.colorado.edu      /pub/patches/OSF1v1.3/advfs/ftx_rec
yuma.acns.colostate.edu (USA Educational)
   3.4k   1993 Nov 23  yuma.acns...tate.edu  /bulletins/micros/dos/DS05:recover
ftp.etsu.edu (USA Educational)
     52   1993 Aug 10  ftp.etsu.edu          /ab20/utilities/file/RecoverII.Read
     52   1993 Aug 10  ftp.etsu.edu          /ab20/utilities/file/RecoverII.lzh
ftp.gmu.edu (USA Educational)
  18.5k  Jul 23 13:45  ftp.gmu.edu           /bcox/WWW/Dox/Sys_7-System_Recovery
ftp.hmc.edu (USA Educational)
   2.5k  Apr 29 02:34  ftp.hmc.edu           /pub/perl/scripts/process-handling/
ftp.iastate.edu (USA Educational)
  15.7k  Mar 28 05:05  ftp.iastate.edu       /pub/netbsd/NetBSD-current/src/src/
jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu (USA Educational)
  10.8k   1991 Apr 16  jhunix.hcf.jhu.edu    /pub/public_domain_software/bsd-sou
ftp.erc.msstate.edu (USA Educational)
   2.1k   1993 Sep 21  ftp.erc.msstate.edu   /mug/FUEL/base/keys_strokes/key_red
ftp.mtu.edu (USA Educational)
  11.1k   1991 Aug 31  ftp.mtu.edu           /pub/amiga/disk/RecoverII.lzh
cs.nyu.edu (USA Educational)
   1.8M  Feb 28 22:22  cs.nyu.edu            /pub/local/harrison/PTBook/FM/csamp
 461.7k  Jul 15 21:53  cs.nyu.edu            /pub/local/harrison/PTBook/book2/cs
ftp.rice.edu (USA Educational)
  14.5k  Mar  6 22:22  ftp.rice.edu          /pub/vm/yc2vm/recover.vmarc
ftp.rose-hulman.edu (USA Educational)
 261.0k  Mar 20 05:05  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/class/IFYCSEM
 224.9k  Apr  4 22:22  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/class/IFYCSEM
  86.5k  Apr  4 22:22  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/class/IFYCSEM
 231.1k  Mar 23 06:38  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/class/IFYCSEM
  83.8k  Mar 23 06:38  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/class/IFYCSEM
 261.0k  Mar 20 05:05  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/class/IFYCSEM
 224.9k  Apr  4 22:22  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/class/IFYCSEM
  86.5k  Apr  4 22:22  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/class/IFYCSEM
 231.1k  Mar 23 06:38  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/class/IFYCSEM
  83.8k  Mar 23 06:38  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/class/IFYCSEM
  16.0k   1990 Oct 22  ftp.rose-hulman.edu   /afs/.rose-hulman.edu/next_mach20/u
pemrac.space.swri.edu (USA Educational)
  22.3k   1993 Mar  5  pemrac.sp...swri.edu  /pub/dba/docs/ora.recovery
speedy.cs.uiuc.edu (USA Educational)
   3.1k   1991 Feb 22  speedy.cs.uiuc.edu    /pub/st80_pre4/MoDE/Recovery-Shan.s
mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (USA Educational)
   ---   Jun 25 05:37  mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu  /pub/linux/system/Recovery
ftp.ms.uky.edu (USA Educational)
   ---   Nov 27 12:44  ftp.ms.uky.edu        /u/ftp//pub2/NetBSD/sun-lamp/NetBSD
   1.8k  Aug 25 10:42  ftp.ms.uky.edu        /u/ftp//pub2/NetBSD/sun-lamp/NetBSD
   3.9k  Aug 25 10:42  ftp.ms.uky.edu        /u/ftp//pub2/NetBSD/sun-lamp/NetBSD
archive.umich.edu (USA Educational)
   2.0k   1993 Nov 10  archive.umich.edu     /.oldfiles/mac.bin/hypercard/hyperc
  12.8k   1991 Apr  3  archive.umich.edu     /.oldfiles/mac.bin/hypercard/hyperc
  51.4k  Jun 19 12:44  archive.umich.edu     /.oldfiles/mac.bin/util/diskfile/.A
      0  Jun 16 06:06  archive.umich.edu     /.oldfiles/mac.bin/util/diskfile/FW
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  archive.umich.edu     /.oldfiles/mac/hypercard/hypercardu
  36.0k   1993 Oct  9  archive.umich.edu     /.oldfiles/mac/util/diskfile/fwreco
   2.0k   1993 Nov 10  archive.umich.edu     /mac.bin/hypercard/hypercardutil/.A
  12.8k   1991 Apr  3  archive.umich.edu     /mac.bin/hypercard/hypercardutil/St
  51.4k  Jun 19 12:44  archive.umich.edu     /mac.bin/util/diskfile/.AppleDouble
      0  Jun 16 06:06  archive.umich.edu     /mac.bin/util/diskfile/FWRecover
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  archive.umich.edu     /mac/hypercard/hypercardutil/stackr
  36.0k   1993 Oct  9  archive.umich.edu     /mac/util/diskfile/fwrecover1.0b3.c
citi.umich.edu (USA Educational)
  21.0k   1990 Jan  6  citi.umich.edu        /afs/citi.umich.edu/machdep/i386_ma
  34.0k   1988 Sep 23  citi.umich.edu        /afs/citi.umich.edu/machdep/rt_aos4
     25   1989 Jun 29  citi.umich.edu        /afs/citi.umich.edu/usr/contrib/rs_
     25   1989 Jun 29  citi.umich.edu        /afs/citi.umich.edu/usr/contrib/rs_
     25   1989 Jun 29  citi.umich.edu        /afs/citi.umich.edu/usr/contrib/src
     25   1989 Jun 29  citi.umich.edu        /afs/citi.umich.edu/usr/contrib/src
   2.0k   1993 Nov 10  citi.umich.edu        /afs/umich.edu/.group/itd/archive/.
  12.8k   1991 Apr  4  citi.umich.edu        /afs/umich.edu/.group/itd/archive/.
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  citi.umich.edu        /afs/umich.edu/.group/itd/archive/.
  36.0k   1993 Oct  9  citi.umich.edu        /afs/umich.edu/.group/itd/archive/.
ftp.eecs.umich.edu (USA Educational)
  15.7k  Mar 28 11:11  ftp.eecs.umich.edu    /BSD/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/usr.
    749   1993 Nov 30  ftp.eecs.umich.edu    /people/huffman/instructo/soar/reco
ftp.uoknor.edu (USA Educational)
  53.3k   1993 Oct  6  ftp.uoknor.edu        /mac/text/fw-recover-10.hqx.gz
   1.7k   1993 Jan 11  ftp.uoknor.edu        /src/games/nethack3.1.3/doc/recover
  10.0k   1993 May 18  ftp.uoknor.edu        /src/games/nethack3.1.3/sys/mac/mre
   2.2k   1993 Mar 14  ftp.uoknor.edu        /src/games/nethack3.1.3/sys/mac/mre
   1.7k   1993 Jan 11  ftp.uoknor.edu        /src/games/nethack31/doc/recover.6.
ftp.uoregon.edu (USA Educational)
   9.0k   1993 Aug 27  ftp.uoregon.edu       /pub/Solaris2.x/man/man8/news-recov
 144.0k  Mar 15 22:54  ftp.uoregon.edu       /pub/Solaris2.x/src/sun-dist/backup
 135.2k  Mar  2 19:19  ftp.uoregon.edu       /pub/Solaris2.x/src/sun-dist/online
   9.0k   1993 Mar 25  ftp.uoregon.edu       /pub/Sun4/man/man5/news-recovery.8
   9.0k  May 31 13:45  ftp.uoregon.edu       /pub/Sun4/man/man8/news-recovery.8
ee.utah.edu (USA Educational)
  72.0k   1989 Sep 12  ee.utah.edu           /bin/recover
   9.0k   1993 Jul  9  ee.utah.edu           /inn/doc/news-recovery.8
   9.0k   1993 Jul  9  ee.utah.edu           /man/man8/news-recovery.8
ftp.cc.utexas.edu (USA Educational)
   9.0k   1993 Mar 18  ftp.cc.utexas.edu     /source/news/inn-1.4-dist/doc/news-
csd4.csd.uwm.edu (USA Educational)
   5.5k   1993 Sep  9  csd4.csd.uwm.edu      /pub/ibm-diag/frecover.dat
     29   1993 Sep  9  csd4.csd.uwm.edu      /pub/ibm-diag/frecover.idx
ftp.uwp.edu (USA Educational)
   2.2k  Dec  6 08:08  ftp.uwp.edu           /pub/music/guitar/i/Indigo.Girls/Lo
   2.4k   1991 Nov  9  ftp.uwp.edu           /pub/music/lyrics/l/lavin.christine
ftp.cs.wisc.edu (USA Educational)
   4.0k   1988 May  4  ftp.cs.wisc.edu       /pub/misc/dk/RCS/dkrecover.8,v
  11.4k   1988 May  4  ftp.cs.wisc.edu       /pub/misc/dk/RCS/dkrecover.sh,v
   4.0k   1988 May  4  ftp.cs.wisc.edu       /pub/misc/dk/RCS/recoverfile.1,v
   7.1k   1988 May  4  ftp.cs.wisc.edu       /pub/misc/dk/RCS/recoverfile.sh,v
   4.7k   1988 May  4  ftp.cs.wisc.edu       /pub/misc/dk/RCS/wsrecover.8,v
   3.8k   1988 May  4  ftp.cs.wisc.edu       /pub/misc/dk/dkrecover.8
  11.2k   1988 May 11  ftp.cs.wisc.edu       /pub/misc/dk/dkrecover.sh
   3.8k   1988 May  4  ftp.cs.wisc.edu       /pub/misc/dk/recoverfile.1
ftp.wustl.edu (USA Educational)
   6.5k   1993 Jan  5  ftp.wustl.edu         /systems/amiga/aminet/disk/salv/Rec
   1.4k   1993 Jan  7  ftp.wustl.edu         /systems/amiga/aminet/disk/salv/Rec
    208   1991 Feb  3  ftp.wustl.edu         /systems/amiga/boing/utilities/disk
  11.1k   1991 Feb  3  ftp.wustl.edu         /systems/amiga/boing/utilities/disk
   3.3k   1993 Jul 11  ftp.wustl.edu         /systems/linux/distributions/MCC/0.
   9.5k   1990 Dec 26  ftp.wustl.edu         /systems/mac/umich.edu/hypercard/hy
  36.0k   1993 Oct  9  ftp.wustl.edu         /systems/mac/umich.edu/util/diskfil
  10.8k   1991 Apr 15  ftp.wustl.edu         /systems/unix/4.3bsd-reno/usr.bin/p
suned.zoo.cs.yale.edu (USA Educational)
  16.0k  May  6 23:23  suned.zoo...yale.edu  /games/lib/nethack3.1.1/recover
  24.0k  May  6 23:23  suned.zoo...yale.edu  /games/lib/nethack3.1/recover
  16.0k  May  6 23:23  suned.zoo...yale.edu  /games/lib/nethackdir/recover
  16.0k   1990 Jan 15  suned.zoo...yale.edu  /lib/jove/recover
   4.4k   1993 Feb 10  suned.zoo...yale.edu  /man/cat6/recover.6
   3.5k   1993 Jan 11  suned.zoo...yale.edu  /man/man6/recover.6
ftp.upc.es (Spain)
     67  Jun 22 08:08  ftp.upc.es            /pub/mirror/unix.hensa.ac.uk/pub/su
   ---   Jul  6 16:16  ftp.upc.es            /pub/mirror/unix.hensa.ac.uk/pub/su
ftp.funet.fi (Finland)
   3.3k   1993 Jul 12  ftp.funet.fi          /pub/OS/Linux/images/MCC-interim/0.
   3.3k   1993 May 17  ftp.funet.fi          /pub/OS/Linux/images/MCC-interim/0.
   3.3k   1993 May 17  ftp.funet.fi          /pub/OS/Linux/images/MCC-interim/ol
  18.1k   1992 Feb  7  ftp.funet.fi          /pub/languages/ada/Adaed-1.11.0a/re
   6.8k   1992 Jun  7  ftp.funet.fi          /pub/mac/hypercard/hc1.2.x/recovers
  37.3k   1992 Jun  7  ftp.funet.fi          /pub/mac/util/fwrecover.sit
  10.8k   1991 Apr 17  ftp.funet.fi          /pub/unix/4.3bsd/net2/usr.bin/pasca
   ---    1993 Jun 24  ftp.funet.fi          /pub/unix/4.3bsd/reno/usr.bin/ex/ex
  15.7k  Mar 28 08:08  ftp.funet.fi          /pub/unix/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src
ftp.cs.tut.fi (Finland)
  19.3k   1992 Feb 18  ftp.cs.tut.fi         /pub/sun-fixes/OS411/100342-01.NFSr
ftp.cnam.fr (France)
   6.5k  Jun  2 14:14  ftp.cnam.fr           /pub2/Amiga/disk/salv/Recover.lha
   1.4k  Jun  2 14:14  ftp.cnam.fr           /pub2/Amiga/disk/salv/Recover.readm
ftp.ibp.fr (France)
   1.7k  May  5 18:50  ftp.ibp.fr            /pub2/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports
   ---   Jun 21 03:35  ftp.ibp.fr            /pub2/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/u
    859   1993 Jun 12  ftp.ibp.fr            /pub2/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/u
   1.6k   1993 Jun 18  ftp.ibp.fr            /pub2/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/u
ftp.imag.fr (France)
  10.5k  Jun  8 14:14  ftp.imag.fr           /archive/news/inn/inn-doc/news-reco
ftp.univ-lyon1.fr (France)
    738  Jun  7 10:42  ftp.univ-lyon1.fr     /pub/usenet-stats/groups/alt/alt.ir
   1.3k  Jun  7 10:42  ftp.univ-lyon1.fr     /pub/usenet-stats/groups/alt/alt.re
     79  Jun  7 10:42  ftp.univ-lyon1.fr     /pub/usenet-stats/groups/alt/alt.us
grasp1.univ-lyon1.fr (France)
    738  Jun  7 10:42  grasp1.univ-lyon1.fr  /pub/nfs-mounted/ftp.univ-lyon1.fr/
   1.3k  Jun  7 10:42  grasp1.univ-lyon1.fr  /pub/nfs-mounted/ftp.univ-lyon1.fr/
     79  Jun  7 10:42  grasp1.univ-lyon1.fr  /pub/nfs-mounted/ftp.univ-lyon1.fr/
ftp.maths.tcd.ie (Ireland)
   9.0k   1993 Jul 30  ftp.maths.tcd.ie      /src/news/inn1.4/doc/news-recovery.
ftp.tau.ac.il (Israel)
  15.7k   1991 Sep 12  ftp.tau.ac.il         /pub/sources/editor/VI-IV/exrecover
   9.0k   1993 Oct 31  ftp.tau.ac.il         /pub/sources/inn1.4/doc/news-recove
ftp.technion.ac.il (Israel)
   ---   Feb 18 06:06  ftp.technion.ac.il    /pub/unsupported/Linux/system/Recov
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  ftp.technion.ac.il    /pub/unsupported/mac/umich/hypercar
  36.0k   1993 Oct  9  ftp.technion.ac.il    /pub/unsupported/mac/umich/util/dis
ftp.cnr.it (Italy)
     67  Jun 22 11:11  ftp.cnr.it            /pub/Linux/system/.cap/Recovery
   ---   Jun 22 03:03  ftp.cnr.it            /pub/Linux/system/Recovery
ftp.ipc.chiba-u.ac.jp (Japan)
   ---    1993 Apr  3  ftp.ipc.c...-u.ac.jp  /ftp.kyoto-u.ac.jp/.u6/BSD/386bsd-0
ftp.geophys.hokudai.ac.jp (Japan)
   2.9k   1993 Sep 11  ftp.geoph...ai.ac.jp  /pub/network/news/inn/admin-tools/r
     30  Apr 18 12:12  ftp.geoph...ai.ac.jp  /pub/network/news/inn/patches/recov
ftp.huie.hokudai.ac.jp (Japan)
   9.0k   1993 Mar 19  ftp.huie...ai.ac.jp   /nec/FreeWare_Bucket_94/NOTINS_SRC/
ftp.ae.keio.ac.jp (Japan)
   ---    1993 Apr 21  ftp.ae.keio.ac.jp     /pub/386bsd/386bsd-0.1/srcdist/j/us
   ---    1993 Apr 18  ftp.ae.keio.ac.jp     /pub/386bsd/386bsd-0.1/srcdist/j/us
ftp.cc.keio.ac.jp (Japan)
   3.5k  May  5 07:39  ftp.cc.keio.ac.jp     /pub/mirror/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current
   5.6k  May  5 07:39  ftp.cc.keio.ac.jp     /pub/mirror/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current
   ---   May  4 23:23  ftp.cc.keio.ac.jp     /pub/mirror/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current
   1.8k   1993 Jun 11  ftp.cc.keio.ac.jp     /pub/mirror/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current
   3.8k   1993 Jun 17  ftp.cc.keio.ac.jp     /pub/mirror/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current
  15.7k  Mar 28 08:08  ftp.cc.keio.ac.jp     /pub/mirror/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current
  15.7k  Mar 28 02:02  ftp.cc.keio.ac.jp     /pub/mirror/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/s
ftp.meiji.ac.jp (Japan)
   ---    1993 Dec 21  ftp.meiji.ac.jp       /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/usr.
   1.8k   1993 Nov  7  ftp.meiji.ac.jp       /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/usr.
   3.9k   1993 Nov  7  ftp.meiji.ac.jp       /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/usr.
ftp.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp (Japan)
   ---   Jun 18 07:07  ftp.ics.f...-u.ac.jp  /linux/SunSite/system/Recovery
   ---    1993 Aug  2  ftp.ics.f...-u.ac.jp  /net/fj/92.3Q/RecoverJIS
ftp.cc.saga-u.ac.jp (Japan)
  49.1k   1992 Sep 25  ftp.cc.saga-u.ac.jp   /pub/fj.sources/tool/recover-jis-co
ftp.tohoku.ac.jp (Japan)
   ---   Jul  8 06:06  ftp.tohoku.ac.jp      /.u2/BSD/386bsd-0.1/Old/.old/filesy
   3.5k  May  5 16:48  ftp.tohoku.ac.jp      /.u2/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/po
   5.6k  May  5 16:48  ftp.tohoku.ac.jp      /.u2/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/po
   9.0k   1993 Aug 26  ftp.tohoku.ac.jp      /.u2/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/po
   ---   Jun 25 06:38  ftp.tohoku.ac.jp      /.u2/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/sr
   1.8k   1993 Jun 11  ftp.tohoku.ac.jp      /.u2/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/sr
   3.8k   1993 Jun 17  ftp.tohoku.ac.jp      /.u2/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/sr
  15.7k  Mar 28 10:10  ftp.tohoku.ac.jp      /.u2/BSD/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/sr
  15.7k  Mar 28 11:11  ftp.tohoku.ac.jp      /.u2/BSD/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/
   2.9k  Mar 11 15:47  ftp.tohoku.ac.jp      /pub/network/news/inn/patches/recov
ftp.u-tokyo.ac.jp (Japan)
  36.0k   1993 Oct 11  ftp.u-tokyo.ac.jp     /mac/umich/util/diskfile/fwrecover1
ftp.iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp (Japan)
   3.5k  May  5 07:39  ftp.iis.u...yo.ac.jp  /pub2/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports
   5.6k  May  5 07:39  ftp.iis.u...yo.ac.jp  /pub2/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports
   9.0k   1993 Aug 26  ftp.iis.u...yo.ac.jp  /pub2/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports
  15.7k  Mar 28 03:03  ftp.iis.u...yo.ac.jp  /pub2/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/usr
ftp.iij.ad.jp (Japan)
   3.5k  May  5 16:48  ftp.iij.ad.jp         /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/
   5.6k  May  5 16:48  ftp.iij.ad.jp         /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/
   9.0k   1993 Aug 27  ftp.iij.ad.jp         /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/ports/
   ---   Jun 22 18:18  ftp.iij.ad.jp         /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/us
   1.8k   1993 Jun 12  ftp.iij.ad.jp         /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/us
   3.8k   1993 Jun 18  ftp.iij.ad.jp         /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/us
  15.7k  Mar 28 10:10  ftp.iij.ad.jp         /pub/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/us
  15.7k  Mar 28 11:11  ftp.iij.ad.jp         /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/usr.
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  ftp.iij.ad.jp         /pub/mac/umich/hypercard/hypercardu
  36.0k   1993 Oct 11  ftp.iij.ad.jp         /pub/mac/umich/util/diskfile/fwreco
ftp.fujixerox.co.jp (Japan)
  15.7k  Mar 28 11:11  ftp.fujixerox.co.jp   /.0/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/usr.b
ftp.hitachi-sk.co.jp (Japan)
   ---   May  4 09:09  ftp.hitachi-sk.co.jp  /pub/.dsk0/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/sr
   1.1k   1993 Nov  7  ftp.hitachi-sk.co.jp  /pub/.dsk0/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/sr
   2.2k   1993 Nov  7  ftp.hitachi-sk.co.jp  /pub/.dsk0/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/sr
  14.7k  May  5 16:48  ftp.hitachi-sk.co.jp  /pub/.dsk1/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/
   ---   May  6 15:15  ftp.hitachi-sk.co.jp  /pub/.dsk1/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/
   1.1k   1993 Jun 11  ftp.hitachi-sk.co.jp  /pub/.dsk1/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/
   2.1k   1993 Jun 17  ftp.hitachi-sk.co.jp  /pub/.dsk1/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/
  64.8k   1993 Oct  7  ftp.hitachi-sk.co.jp  /pub/info-mac/text/fw-recover-10.hq
ftp.sra.co.jp (Japan)
   7.8k  Jul  8 01:01  ftp.sra.co.jp         /pub/news/comp.archives/auto/comp.u
  15.7k  Mar 28 20:20  ftp.sra.co.jp         /pub/os/NetBSD/current/src/usr.bin/
   ---    1993 Aug 23  ftp.sra.co.jp         /pub/os/NetBSD/extracted/NetBSD-0.9
   1.8k   1993 Apr 11  ftp.sra.co.jp         /pub/os/NetBSD/extracted/NetBSD-0.9
   3.8k   1993 Apr  8  ftp.sra.co.jp         /pub/os/NetBSD/extracted/NetBSD-0.9
hwarang.postech.ac.kr (South Korea)
  10.8k   1991 Apr 16  hwarang.p...ch.ac.kr  /pub/bsd-sources/usr.bin/pascal/src
ftp.cic.net (The Network)
    645   1993 May 25  ftp.cic.net           /pub/ETEXT/pub/Politics/Env-Link/wi
    645   1993 May 25  ftp.cic.net           /pub/e-serials/alphabetic/e/env-lin
   3.2k   1993 May  8  ftp.cic.net           /pub/e-serials/alphabetic/i/inside-
ftp.eu.net (The Network)
   2.9k  Mar 20 02:02  ftp.eu.net            /news/nntp/inn/inn-patches/recover.
   3.3k   1993 Jul 12  ftp.eu.net            /os/linux/images/MCC-interim/0.99.p
   3.3k   1993 May 17  ftp.eu.net            /os/linux/images/MCC-interim/0.99.p
ftp.germany.eu.net (The Network)
   ---   Aug  1 12:44  ftp.germany.eu.net    /pub/os/Linux/Mirror.SunSITE/system
ftp.rahul.net (The Network)
   1.1k  Jul 18 09:09  ftp.rahul.net         /pub/conquest/DeadelviS/misc/humor-
ftp.sesqui.net (The Network)
   9.0k   1993 Mar 18  ftp.sesqui.net        /pub/inn-jan94/doc/news-recovery.8
ftp.uu.net (The Network)
   2.1k  Jul 17 21:53  ftp.uu.net            /doc/music/guitar/i/indigo_girls/lo
     44  Jul 23 23:55  ftp.uu.net            /doc/music/guitar/new_this_month/i/
    645   1993 May 25  ftp.uu.net            /government/umich-poli/Env-Link/wil
  10.8k   1991 Apr 16  ftp.uu.net            /systems/unix/bsd-sources/usr.bin/p
    846   1993 Aug 16  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.abuse-recov
    586   1993 Apr 21  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.abuse.offen
   2.6k   1993 Nov  2  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.abuse.recov
    618   1993 Apr 27  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.fan.warlord
    410   1992 Apr 26  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.recovery.Z
   1.4k  Jun 11 18:50  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.recovery.ad
   1.3k  Jul 19 22:54  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.recovery.ca
   3.1k   1993 Feb 19  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.recovery.co
   1.5k  Jul 19 22:54  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.recovery.ph
   1.3k  Jun 11 18:50  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.recovery.se
   3.0k   1992 Apr 26  ftp.uu.net            /usenet/control/alt/alt.sexual.abus
   1.7k  J  15.7k  Mar 28 13:13  ftp.stacken.kth.se    /disk2/OS/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src
ftp.lth.se (Sweden)
  64.8k   1993 Oct 11  ftp.lth.se            /mac/info-mac/text/fw-recover-10.hq
    699  Jan 30 00:00  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/386bsd/questions/volum
    584  Jan 25 00:32  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/386bsd/questions/volum
    783   1990 Aug 16  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume90/aug/C
    790   1990 Feb  7  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume90/feb/N
    854   1990 Jul 13  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume90/jul/A
    635   1990 Jul  5  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume90/jul/C
   1.1k   1990 Jul  6  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume90/jul/C
    645   1990 Jul 23  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume90/jul/D
    597   1990 Jul 26  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume90/jul/R
    841   1990 Oct  8  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume90/oct/r
   1.0k   1991 Aug 22  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume91/aug/R
   1.4k   1991 Feb  6  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume91/jan/R
   1.5k   1991 Jul 30  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume91/jul/R
    549   1991 Mar 21  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume91/mar/S
   2.8k   1991 May 25  ftp.lth.se            /pub/netnews/sys.sun/volume91/may/R
ftp.luth.se (Sweden)
  15.7k  Mar 28 12:12  ftp.luth.se           /pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/usr.
   6.5k   1993 Jan  5  ftp.luth.se           /pub/amiga/disk/salv/Recover.lha
   1.4k   1993 Jan  5  ftp.luth.se           /pub/amiga/disk/salv/Recover.readme
   9.5k   1993 Oct 24  ftp.luth.se           /pub/mac/card/hypercardutil/stackre
   2.4k   1991 Nov  9  ftp.luth.se           /pub/misc/lyrics/l/lavin.christine/
  16.5k   1992 Jan 10  ftp.luth.se           /pub/unix/4_4bsd_l/usr/src/contrib/
  16.1k  Mar 25 18:50  ftp.luth.se           /pub/unix/4_4bsd_l/usr/src/contrib/
ftp.sunet.se (Sweden)
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  ftp.sunet.se          /pub/mac/mirror-umich/hypercard/hyp
  36.0k   1993 Oct  9  ftp.sunet.se          /pub/mac/mirror-umich/util/diskfile
   2.4k   1991 Nov  9  ftp.sunet.se          /pub/music/lyrics/l/lavin.christine
ftp.uu.se (Sweden)
   2.9k  Feb 14 12:12  ftp.uu.se             /pub/unix/networking/news/INN/inn-p
ftp.ntu.ac.sg (Singapore)
   ---   Jul 15 22:54  ftp.ntu.ac.sg         /pub/linux/system/Recovery
ftp.technet.sg (Singapore)
  82.9k  Mar 15 22:54  ftp.technet.sg        /pub/NUS/z2/Solaris2.x/sun-dist/bac
  80.2k  Mar  3 03:35  ftp.technet.sg        /pub/NUS/z2/Solaris2.x/sun-dist/onl
   ---   Jun 30 15:15  ftp.technet.sg        /pub/NUS/z4/Linux/system/Recovery
ftp.edu.tw (Taiwan)
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  ftp.edu.tw            /Macintosh/umich-mac/hypercard/hype
  36.0k   1993 Oct 10  ftp.edu.tw            /Macintosh/umich-mac/util/diskfile/
   ---   Jun 15 00:32  ftp.edu.tw            /Operating-Systems/Linux/system/Rec
   5.4k  Mar 28 00:00  ftp.edu.tw            /Operating-Systems/NetBSD/NetBSD-cu
   2.1k   1993 Sep 11  ftp.edu.tw            /USENET/alt.sources/comp/unix/misc/
moers2.edu.tw (Taiwan)
  10.8k   1991 Apr 17  moers2.edu.tw         /pub/uunet/packages/bsd-sources/usr
ftp.ntu.edu.tw (Taiwan)
   9.5k   1990 Dec 27  ftp.ntu.edu.tw        /Macintosh/umich-mac/hypercard/hype
  36.0k   1993 Oct 10  ftp.ntu.edu.tw        /Macintosh/umich-mac/util/diskfile/
   ---   Jul 25 00:32  ftp.ntu.edu.tw        /Operating-Systems/Linux/system/Rec
   5.4k  Mar 28 00:00  ftp.ntu.edu.tw        /Operating-Systems/NetBSD/NetBSD-cu
unix.hensa.ac.uk (United Kingdom)
   ---   Jun 23 02:34  unix.hensa.ac.uk      /pub/sunsite/pub/Linux/system/Recov
   2.1k  Jul 17 21:53  unix.hensa.ac.uk      /pub/uunet/doc/music/guitar/i/indig
     44  Jul 26 03:03  unix.hensa.ac.uk      /pub/uunet/doc/music/guitar/new_thi
  10.8k   1991 Apr 16  unix.hensa.ac.uk      /pub/uunet/systems/unix/bsd-sources
   1.7k  May  5 15:47  unix.hensa.ac.uk      /pub/walnut.creek/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-c
   3.2k  Apr 20 07:07  unix.hensa.ac.uk      /pub/yggdrasil/usr/X386/lib/X11/gwm
   9.0k  Apr 11 12:44  unix.hensa.ac.uk      /pub/yggdrasil/usr/man/man8/news-re
   1.4k   1993 Sep  2  unix.hensa.ac.uk      /pub/yggdrasil/usr/src/X11/contrib/
ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk (United Kingdom)
   3.3k   1993 Jul 11  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /computing/operating-systems/Linux/
   3.3k   1993 May 17  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /computing/operating-systems/Linux/
   ---   Jun 23 03:35  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /computing/operating-systems/Linux/
   1.7k  May  5 16:48  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /computing/operating-systems/unix/F
  10.8k   1991 Apr 17  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /computing/operating-systems/unix/b
   6.5k   1993 Jan  5  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /computing/systems/amiga/disk/salv/
   1.4k   1993 Jan  7  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /computing/systems/amiga/disk/salv/
  53.3k   1993 Oct  6  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /computing/systems/mac/info-mac/tex
    645   1993 May 25  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /media/literary/collections/e-seria
   1.5k   1993 May  8  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /media/literary/collections/e-seria
   3.9k  Jul  8 07:07  ftp.doc.ic.ac.uk      /usenet/comp.archives/auto/comp.uni
mushroom.cs.man.ac.uk (United Kingdom)
   3.1k   1991 Feb 22  mushroom.m...an.ac.uk  /pub/goodies/uiuc/st80_pre4/MoDE/R
ftp.mcc.ac.uk (United Kingdom)
   3.3k   1993 Jul 12  ftp.mcc.ac.uk         /pub/linux/fi.mirror/images/MCC-int
   3.3k   1993 May 17  ftp.mcc.ac.uk         /pub/linux/fi.mirror/images/MCC-int
   3.3k   1993 May 17  ftp.mcc.ac.uk         /pub/linux/fi.mirror/images/MCC-int
   3.3k   1993 Jul 11  ftp.mcc.ac.uk         /pub/linux/mcc-interim/old/0.99.p10
   3.3k   1993 May 17  ftp.mcc.ac.uk         /pub/linux/mcc-interim/old/0.99.p8+
ftp.warwick.ac.uk (United Kingdom)
   ---   Jul 18 16:16  ftp.warwick.ac.uk     /pub/linux/sunsite.unc-mirror/syste
 144.0k   1993 Jan  7  ftp.warwick.ac.uk     /pub/sun-fixes/4.1.3/100551-03-back

--
 o-----------------------------------------------------------------o
|  Shu-Chuan Jao (Chris)        TEL : 216-368-4476                  |
|  E-mail : [email-masked]   OR    [email-masked] |
 o-----------------------------------------------------------------o