Subject: Re: CCL:Elemental Analysis Programs

From: [email-masked] (Ging Lee)
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 1994 17:07:40 -0800

In article <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> 
> Greetings!
> 
> We are spending a lot of time analyzing our elemental analysis results. We
> are working with relatively low MW compound (MW around 300) and can have
> H2O, HCl and EtOH present. We are therefore looking for a program that would
> find all possible percentages of solvents etc. to fit our results. Anyone
> know of such a program?
> 
> Thanks
> 
> Patrick
> 

Hello Patrick,

	    I used to have the same problem as you do.  The way I solved my
problem
is by writing a little spreadsheet on Excel.  If you want to see how mine 
works, please let me know.  I can even modify a version to fit you need if 
you want.

Ging Lee
[email-masked]