Subject: Steric effects

From: "Robert K. Szilagyi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 19:52:46 -0600

Dear Comp.-Chem.-List,

	could any one help me in QUANTITATIVE determination of steric effects.
I have some alkyl and alkylidene ligands and I need their bulkiness, size, etc.
quantitatively. I am hunting for softwares, algorithms and theories, too.
	If the answers will be valuable I will summarise for the list.

		Thanks in advance

					Rob

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert K. Szilagyi                     University of Veszprem   METMOD FF
research fellow                        Dept. Org. Chem.            L1
Email: [email-masked]          Veszprem, H-8201         L2 |   R1
       [email-masked]      Egyetem u. 10              >W=C<
Phone: +36-(88)-422022/156             P.O.Box 158              L3 |   R2
FAX:   +36-(88)-426016                 HUNGARY                     L4
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------