Subject: METMOD1 force field announcement

From: "Robert K. Szilagyi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 1994 19:45:49 -0600

Dear Netters,

	I would like to announce the new and revised version of METMOD1
molecular mechanical force field of catalytically active, pentacoordinated
tungsta-carbenes.

	The description of this force field, the parameter files and some
molecular structures were published in CCL archive, /pub/chemistry/data
directory and reachable via electronically FTP, GOPHER  and WWW. The more
complete and precise description of METMOD1 and some guidelines to use it can
be found in the following articles:

Bencze L. and Szilagyi R.: J. Mol. Catal., 1992, 76, 145-156
Bencze L. and Szilagyi R.: J. Organometal. Chem., 1994, 465, 211-219
Bencze L. and Szilagyi R.: J. Mol. Catal., 1994, 90, 157-170
Bencze L. and Szilagyi R.: J. Organometal. Chem., 1994, 475, 183-192

	Please do not hesitate to test it! Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

		Sincerelly Yours,

					Rob

-- 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert K. Szilagyi                     University of Veszprem   METMOD FF
research fellow                        Dept. Org. Chem.            L1
Email: [email-masked]          Veszprem, H-8201         L2 |   R1
       [email-masked]      Egyetem u. 10              >W=C<
Phone: +36-(88)-422022/156             P.O.Box 158              L3 |   R2
FAX:   +36-(88)-426016                 HUNGARY                     L4
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------