Subject: Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference - 2nd Announcement

From: [email-masked] (Steven Bachrach)
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 94 08:31:48 -0500

*********  SECOND ANNOUNCEMENT  **************

ELECTRONIC COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY CONFERENCE

The First Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference (ECCC)
will be held November 7-18, 1994. This conference will cover any
and all areas of computational chemistry, including electronic
structure, molecular mechanics, molecular dynamics, statistical
mechanics, drug design, and QSAR. 

The conference will be held entirely on the Internet. Papers will
be prepared in HTML (HyperText Markup Language) and participants
will view the papers via the World-Wide Web. Discussions will
take place using e-mail through a bulletin board established 
exclusively for the conference.

Detailed information on the conference, including dates of interest,
how to prepare a paper, how to coonnect to the World-Wide Web, and
how to register, is available by three means:

1) gopher to hackberry.chem.niu.edu port 70

2) world-wide web URL: 
      http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu:70/0/ECCCinformation.html

3) anonymous ftp to hackberry.chem.niu.edu and obtain the file
/pub/ECCCinformation.txt

As a reminder, abstracts are due by SEPTEMBER 23, 1994.
The deadline for registration is NOVEMBER 4, 1994.
 
(As an aside, there is no registration fee for this conference.)

The ECCC is sponsored by the Henry and Camille Dreyfus Foundation
and the Chemistry Department of Northern Illinois University.

Any questions or comments can be sent to [email-masked]

Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802