Subject: Re: CCL:Young Scientist Network address

From: "Shaun D. Black" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 1994 10:11:38 -0500 (CDT)

Dr. Eric Wallis writes:

> Dear netters:
> I am looking for the address of the Young Scientist Bulletinboard (Network) 
> and instructions on how to subscribe.  Any help would be appreciated.
> Eric-
> 
(stuff deleted)

The address for the Young Scientist Network (YSN) has changed recently and
is, for subscriptions:

     [email-masked]

Send the message:

     subscribe YSN    (if you want to receive the full YSN digest each day)
     subscribe MYSN   (if you want to receive the moderated YSN abou weekly)

(you can subscribe to either or both if you like)

The header of each digest contains all the e-mail addresses for posting,
archives, advisors group, WWW server, Gopher, etc.

Bye for now, and I hope this helps.  Contact me if you have any problems with
this.  Best regards,  Shaun  ([email-masked])