Subject: Re: CCL:Routine TRED2 (fwd)

From: Escalante Tovar Sigfrido-FQ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 1994 13:48:04 -0500 (CDT)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 1994 18:15:48 -0600 (CST)
From: Jose Luis Morales <[email-masked]>
To: Escalante Tovar Sigfrido-FQ <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: CCL:ignature (fwd)

I have no experience with TRED2, however you might try the subroutines 
of LAPACK, a reliable and very well written package for solving 
Numerical Linear Algebra problems. 

LAPACK is fully documented in reference [1] and available by electronic 
mail through netlib. The e-mail addresses for netlib are:

  o  [email-masked] 
  o  [email-masked]

General information about LAPACK can be obtained by sending e-mail to 
one of the above addresses with the message

    send index from lapack

[1] Anderson, E. et al LAPACK Users Guide. SIAM Publications, 
    Philadelphia, 1992.

Best regards and good luck

Dr JL Morales-Perez
Departamento de Matematicas
ITAM
e-mail address [email-masked]