Subject: Desktop Chemists' WWW Server

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 94 22:05:58 EDT

Cambridge Scientific Computing, Inc., is pleased to announce our new WWW 
server, located at http://www.camsci.com.  From this site we will be able to 
better support the current and potential users of CS ChemOffice, including CS 
ChemDraw, CS Chem3D and CS ChemFinder.  We also have press releases and 
information about the other services we provide. Shortly we will provide tech 
notes, selections from our CS Catalyst newsletter, and lots of other good 
stuff. You want something you don't see? We'll take requests, too.
 
Because we are dedicated to providing the best information available the 
desktop chemist worldwide, we have tried to include links to other resources 
as we've found them across the Web. The one thing that really struck us was 
how little information there is on WWW about desktop chemistry software. This 
is unfortunate. 
 
Accordingly, we would like to offer space on our WWW server to anyone who 
wants to provide information about software that would be useful to chemists. 
If finding a server is stopping people from providing information, we want to 
help. Please contact us ([email-masked]) for details, because there are a few 
limits to our generosity (no multi-megabyte mpegs allowed, sorry!).
 
Let's hear what you think!
 
Jonathan Brecher
Cambridge Scientific Computing, Inc.
[email-masked]