Subject: Laokoon NMR simulation

From: "Dr. Heinz Poehlmann" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 94 10:42:54 DST

Hello everybody,

we have heared about the program Laokoon Version III, which performs
NMR spectra simulations on PC's, and want to know where and how to get
it from.  The authors are Castellano and Bothner-By.
Any help is appreciated !

Thanks & Bye,
Heinz

 .-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
 | Dr. Heinz W. Poehlmann                     Regionales Rechenzentrum     |
 | Manager Applications Department            der Universitaet Stuttgart   |
 | Computational Chemistry Support            (University Computer Center) |
 | phone:   (49)-711-685-5992                 Allmandring 30               |
 | fax:     (49)-711-6787626                  D-70550 Stuttgart            |
 | e-mail:  [email-masked]    Germany                      |
 '-------------------------------------------------------------------------'

---

From: [email-masked] (Matt Clark)
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 94 12:49:32 EDT

I have one for DOS, but it does display and print the spectra graphically.
There was an article about it in J. Chem. Ed some time ago. I can send
a pkzip file.

---

From: [email-masked] (Matt Clark)
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 94 12:49:32 EDT