Subject: Final CFP: Parallel Comp. in Chem.

From: "Timothy G. Mattson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 94 08:48:17 PDT

SYMPOSIUM ANNOUNCEMENT AND Final CALL FOR PAPERS

	Parallel Computing in Computational Chemistry

	American Chemical Society Meeting
	Anaheim, CA
	April 2 - 7, 1995

Purpose:  This workshop will review the practice of computational 
          chemistry on parallel computers.  Papers are solicited
          that deal with any aspect of using parallel or distributed
          computers to solve chemistry problems. 
         
Sponsor:  The Computers in Chemistry Division of the American Chemical 
          Society.  The symposium will be part of the COMP division
          program at the Spring (April 2-7) 1995 meeting of the 
          American Chemical Society in Anaheim, CA.

I need 150 word abstracts no later than October 15, 1994.  
You can order these forms from the ACS by calling 202-872-4396.

    Timothy G. Mattson
    Intel, Supercomputer Systems Division
    5200 N.E. Elam Young Parkway
    Mail Stop C06-09
    Hillsboro, OR 97124 - 6497

    [email-masked]