Subject: new WWW dealing with visualization in chemistry

From: [email-masked] (Francois Savary)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 16:27:02 +0100

The group of Professor Weber at the department of Physical Chemistry at the
University of Geneva is pleased to announce a new WWW server dealing with
visualization in chemistry, rendering techniques and texture mapping.
the addresses are the following:

http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/toc.html    in english
http://scsg9.unige.ch/tabmat.html     in french

If I could have a feed-back of your exploration, so to correct mistakes or
add points I would have missed, I would be very thankfull.

Francois Savary

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Francois Savary
University of Geneva
Department of Physical Chemistry CHIFI Weber
30 quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneva 4

Lab       : 112
Phone     : +4122 702 65 32
Fax       : +4122 702 65 18
e-mail    : [email-masked]
HTML      : http://scsg9.unige.ch/tabmat.html  (in french)
          : http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/toc.html (in english)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------