Subject: Correction /new WWW dealing with visualization in chemistry

From: [email-masked] (Francois Savary)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 18:09:20 +0100

Dear CCListers,

after having announced the new WWW document of our lab,
  http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/toc.html    in english
  http://scsg9.unige.ch/tabmat.html     in french
quite a lot of people have been logged to see our pages. As I received a few
constructive remarks, I have corrected some mistakes and modified a bit the
presentation as, i.e., the defaults of Xmosaic for header 5 and 6 are to
small. I also did split the document into smaller files to facilitate the
transfers.

Thank you for taking or having taken a look.

Francois Savary
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Francois Savary
University of Geneva
Department of Physical Chemistry CHIFI Weber
30 quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneva 4

Lab       : 112
Phone     : +4122 702 65 32
Fax       : +4122 702 65 18
e-mail    : [email-masked]
HTML      : http://scsg9.unige.ch/tabmat.html  (in french)
          : http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/toc.html (in english)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------