Subject: dipeptides' coordinates

From: [email-masked] (Teerakiat Kerdcharoen)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 19:51:53 +0200 (DFT)

Dear netters,
	One of my colleagues needs some dipeptides' coordinates
for her works ( she is modelling interactions between dipeptides ).
I have searched through the WEB space without success. It appears
to me that most database on the internet maintain only proteins
and big biomolecules.
	Does anybody know where I could get the coordinates for
dipeptide somewhere ? Is there any database for them ? Any Ideas
and suggestions are greatly appreciated.
	Thanks a lot in advance.
						best wishes,
						Teerakiat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teerakiat Kerdcharoen (NOY)

Institute of General and Inorganic and Theoretical Chemistry
Innrain 52a, A-6020 Innsbruck AUSTRIA
e-mail:  [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] 
      :  [email-masked], [email-masked] ( Bangkok )
Research :  Molecular Dynamics simulations
         :  Computer Aided Molecular/Material Designs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
***  I have no past and no future. I just have today.