Subject: Final Call: Applications of GAs

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 94 18:46:38 EDT

SYMPOSIUM ANNOUNCEMENT and FINAL Call for Papers

  Application of Genetic/Evolutionary Algorithms in Computer-Aided
  Chemistry

  American Chemical Society Meeting
  Anaheim, CA
  April 2-7, 1995

  Purpose:  This symposium will examine the applications of Genetic
            Algorithms (Standard, Parallel, Adaptive Parallel, Messy
            and Meta), Extended Genetic Searches, and/or Evolutionary
            Programming to any area if Computer-Aided Chemistry.  This
            includes, but is not limited to, substructure searching,
            QSAR/QSPR studies, intermolecular interactions (e.g. docking
            simulations), conformational searches.

  Sponsers: This symposium is sponsered by the Computers in Chemistry
            Division of the American Chemical Society.

  I need a 150 word abstract no later than October 28, 1994.  Abstract
  Forms can be obtained from the ACS by calling 202-872-4396.

        Brian T. Luke
        IBM Corporation, MS 078
        Neighborhood Road
        Kingston, NY 12401

        [email-masked]