Subject: NBO

From: [email-masked] (Noy)
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 15:27:55 +0100 (NFT)

Hallo cyberchemists,
	A review by A.E. Reed on Chem.Rev. 88:899-926 (1988) is
also a good place to go for obtaining references therein about NBO.

	Reed, A.E., Curtiss, L.A. and Weinhold, F. (1988) Inter
        molecular Interactions from a Natural Bond Orbital, Donor-
        Acceptor Viewpoint. Chem.Rev. 88:899-926.

						best wishes,
						Noy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teerakiat Kerdcharoen (NOY)

Institute of General and Inorganic and Theoretical Chemistry
Innrain 52a, A-6020 Innsbruck AUSTRIA
e-mail:  [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked] 
      :  [email-masked], [email-masked] ( Bangkok )
Research :  Molecular Dynamics simulations
         :  Computer Aided Molecular/Material Designs
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
***  I have no past and no future. I just have today.