Subject: Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference Abstracts Available

From: [email-masked] (Steven Bachrach)
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 94 10:14:30 -0500

The preview stage of the Electronic Computational Chemistry Conference
is now available for access by the WWW. The url for the Conference is

http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu:70/0/ECCC/homepage.html

(An ascii version of the abstracts are available by anonymous ftp
to hackberry.chem.niu.edu as /pub/ECCCabstracts.txt)

This page will give you access to all of the submitted and accepted 
abstracts for the ECCC. There is also a current registration list.

While it is too late to submit an abstract to the ECCC, you can still
register for the conference, which will allow you to participate in 
the discussions of the papers. Full information on the conference,
including how to register is available by:

1) WWW - URL  http://hackberry.chem.niu.edu:70/0/ECCCinformation.txt

2) gopher to hackberry.chem.niu.edu port 70

3) anonymous ftp to to hackberry.chem.niu.edu as 
/pub/ECCCinformation.txt

Questions and/or comments can be sent directly to me.

Steve
\
Steven Bachrach				
Department of Chemistry
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, Il 60115			Phone: (815)753-6863
[email-masked]			Fax:   (815)753-4802