Subject: Organic chemistry Internet group?

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 1994 09:32:54 +0100 (MET)

Ladies and Gentlemen:

     Some timne ago on CCL I read a posting informing us that there existed
an organic chemistry newsgroup that could be reached at

                        [email-masked]

However, after sending a note to that e-mail address, I received a message
that that address does not exist.

     Therefore, I request all readers of CCL to kindly advise me whether
there does in fact exist a newsgroup dedicated to matters of organic chemis-
try; if so, could you please send me the complete e-mail address for this
newsgroup?

     I thank all responders in advance for their kind cooperation in the
above matter.

Yours respectfully,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund-, und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich, Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83