Subject: Quantum Chemist in Chile..

From: RAMIRO <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 15:21 PDT

From:	IN%"[email-masked]"  "Mail Delivery Subsystem for chemistry"  4-OCT-1994 15:17:54.41
To:	IN%"[email-masked]"
CC:	
Subj:	Message rejected by [email-masked]

Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 15:17:19 -0400
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem for chemistry <[email-masked]>
Subject: Message rejected by [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

Due to large volume, messages posted to [email-masked] are
required to have a Subject: field (up to 40 characters) describing the topic
of the message. Your message did not have this field and WAS REJECTED.
Please resubmit your message to [email-masked] with the proper Subject:
field. If you do not know how to create this field, please contact your
computer system administrator. If your system does not have this feature
contact the coordinator of this list at [email-masked]@ccl.net
Thank you for your cooperation and sorry for the restriction. Your original
message follows.
List Coordinator:
[email-masked]@ccl.net

---- The original message received by [email-masked] ----