Subject: COMP Newsletter

From: [email-masked] (Douglas Smith)
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 17:01:01 -0500 (EDT)

The Fall/Winter edition of the COMP News, the official newsletter of the
Computers in Chemistry Division of the ACS, is being prepared for publication.

At this time, anyone who still would like to contribute an article or 
advertisement to this issue has two weeks left to do so. If you are interested,
please contact me via email, fax or phone as soon as possible.

Information about upcoming meetings, recently held meetings, new public
domain software, or other industry news is welcome. Items do not have to
relate only to computational chemistry - after all, the division is Computers
in Chemistry.

Doug
-- 

Douglas A. Smith
Theoretical Chemist
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
1450 Scalp Avenue
Johnstown, PA 15904

voice:  (814) 269-2545
fax:    (814) 269-2798
email:  [email-masked]

Stadnard Disclamur: All opinions, comments, mistakes, endorsements and odd
noises are my own, not my employer's.

+---------------------------------+---------------------------------+
| "The juvenile sea squirt wanders through the sea searching for    |
|  a suitable rock or hunk of coral to cling to and make its home   |
|  for life.  For this task it has a rudimentary nervous system.    |
|  When it finds its spot and takes root, it doesn't need its       |
|  brain any more so it eats it.  It's rather like getting tenure." |
|    --source unknown                                               |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+