Subject: Re: CCL:hyperchem

From: [email-masked] (Graham Hurst)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 1994 19:27:07 -0400

vijaya Kumar <[email-masked]> asks:

> Can someone tell me how to obtain a copy of hyperchem and how much
> does it cost? 

You can purchase it from a dealer - send email to [email-masked] to be put
in touch with one and to get more information.  The suggested retail prices
are US$1995 (commercial) and US$995 (government and education).

> Also, is this program capable of giving electrostatic charges on a molecule 
> by doing ESP fitting (not the Mullike charges). 

It can calculate Mulliken charges and electrostatic potentials, but it does
not calculate ESP charges.  (When you add ChemPlus to HyperChem you can
also calculate Gasteiger-Marsili charges.)

Hope this helps,

Graham
------------
Graham Hurst ([email-masked])
Hypercube Inc, 7-419 Phillip St, Waterloo, Ont, Canada N2L 3X2 (519)725-4040
Info requests to: [email-masked]    Support questions to: [email-masked]
Email group: Send "subscribe hyperchem" to [email-masked]