Subject: question:acetoxy group calcs.

From: [email-masked] (Wieslaw Nowak)
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 1994 18:54:57 +0100 (MET)

Dear Netters,

I am interesting in electronic structure and conformations of
acetoxy (CH3-CO-O-, ester group) derivatives of benzene and 
anthracene. Any references to semiempirical (ZDO type) or ab inito
calculations done for such compounds would be the most 
appreciated.
I will summarize responses.

Greetings,
Wieslaw Nowak.

=========================================================
Dr. Wieslaw Nowak
Molecular Biophysics Group
Intitute of Physics
N.Copernicus University
ul. Grudziadzka 5
PL-87-100 Torun, Poland

tel. (48-56) 210-65 ext. 213, 216
fax. (48-56)  253-97
telex 055412 umk pl

e-mail: [email-masked] (internet)
-----------------------------------------------------------