Subject: Antiparasitic Chemotherapy

From: Jose Molina <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 17:08:34 UTC+0200

The IV Congress of COST-ACRIVAL

                       ANTIPARASITIC CHEMOTHERAPY

                           JUNE,5th-6th, 1995

                             GRANADA(SPAIN)

                                      Granada, October 11th, 1994

Dear Colleague:

     AS organizers of The IV CONGRESS OF COST ACRIVAL,
ANTIPARASITIC CHEMOTHERAPY, we would like to announce the next
meeting. The scientific programme will consist of plenary
conferences, symposia and poster session of Antiparasitic
Chemotherapy with special relevance in the treatment and news
drugs to parasitic protozoa, molecular modelling of related 
compounds are wellcome. A provisional programme may be
sent to you later on.

     The official language will be English.

     To receive further information, please contact before
 November 30th, 1994 to the organizing committee.

                                   Your Sincerely

Email: [email-masked]
Mail: Instituto de Biotecnologia, Campus de Fuentenueva
      Universidad de Granada. 18071 Granada
      SPAIN

exit