Subject: Quantum text

From: Charles Letner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 1994 09:28:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
	I find that I have some spare time on my hands and would like to
brush up on my Quantum Mechanics (spare time, te-he te-he).  I'm looking
for some recommendations of good quantum text that are directed more
towards the chemist of the world.  In particular I'm interested in
recommendations that are applicable to computational chemistry in the
sense that there are examples/problems and discussions directed towards a
understanding of computational chem.  Any ideas?  I wouldn't be opposed to
two books that could be used together, one on theory and one on the
more practical computational stuff.  Of course I will summarize the
responses as I expect many others would like to see the references.
Thanks for your help, 
Chuck

Charles Letner
Wright State University
Department of Biochemistry
Dayton, OH 45435
e-mail: [email-masked]