Subject: explorer manual summary

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 94 15:40 CDT

Dear Netters:

      A couple of days ago, I post a quary regarding the Explorer manual
and I got a some replay.  I would like to thank all the responses who
provide valuable information.  We called the SGI company, the answer is
that we can buy the manual, the price is about $250.  Thank you all
once again.

                                     yue qin

The summary is following:

From:	IN%"[email-masked]"  7-OCT-1994 09:11:08.96
To:	[email-masked]
CC:	
Subj:	Re: CCL:Explorer manual

There are online manuals. Install the subsystem "explorer.books" if
you haven't done it yet. It contains two books: "Explorer User's Guide"
and "Explorer Module Writer's Guide" that can be accessed with Insight.

Omar.

-- 
****************************************************************************
*    Dr. Omar G. Stradella                "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu      *
*                                          R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"        *
*    Silicon Graphics                                                      *
*                                                                          *
*    E-mail: [email-masked]          Snail-mail: One Cabot Road       *
*                                                     Hudson, MA 01749     *
*    Phone:  +1-(508) 562-4800x358                    U.S.A.               *
*    FAX:    +1-(508) 562-4755            Lat/Long:   42.24 N / 71.34 W    *
****************************************************************************

There are online manuals. Install the subsystem "explorer.books" if
you haven't done it yet. It contains two books: "Explorer User's Guide"
and "Explorer Module Writer's Guide" that can be accessed with Insight.

Omar.

-- 
****************************************************************************
*    Dr. Omar G. Stradella                "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu      *
*                                          R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"        *
*    Silicon Graphics                                                      *
*                                                                          *
*    E-mail: [email-masked]          Snail-mail: One Cabot Road       *
*                                                     Hudson, MA 01749     *
*    Phone:  +1-(508) 562-4800x358                    U.S.A.               *
*    FAX:    +1-(508) 562-4755            Lat/Long:   42.24 N / 71.34 W    *
****************************************************************************

--PART-BOUNDARY=.19410071008.ZM5421.boston.sgi.com--

From:	IN%"[email-masked]"  "Gustavo Mercier"  7-OCT-1994 08:25:40.99
To:	[email-masked]
CC:	
Subj:	Re: CCL:Explorer manual

Return-path: [email-masked]

Hi!

You get it from SGI people, 1-800-800-4SGI in the USA

Gustavo A. Mercier, Jr.
[email-masked]

From:	IN%"[email-masked]"  "JEREMY WALTON"  7-OCT-1994 04:47:00.49
To:	YQIN <[email-masked]>
CC:	
Subj:	Re: CCL:Explorer manual

Hi Yue Qin,

You can purchase the manuals from SGI.  The part number is M4-EXPLR-2.0. 
Alternatively, they are available from NAG (who are jointly developing the
next release of IRIS Explorer  with SGI) through one of the IRIS Explorer
Centers:

 IRIS Explorer Center                    IRIS Explorer Center (North America)
 PO Box 50                               1400 Opus Place, Suite 200 
 Oxford OX2 8JU                          Downers Grove IL 60515-5702
 UK                                      USA 
 Tel:   +44 (0)1865 516377               Tel:   +1 708 971 2367 
 Fax:   +44 (0)1865 516388               Fax:   +1 708 971 2706 
 email: [email-masked]               email: [email-masked]
        [email-masked]

 IRIS Explorer Center Japan (IECJ)
 Nagashima Building 2F
 2-24-3 Higashi,
 Shibuya-ku,
 Tokyo,
 Japan 
 Tel:   +81 3 5485 2901
 Fax:   +81 3 5485 2903
 email: [email-masked]

If you have access to WWW, have a look at the IEC home page for more info:

http://www.nag.co.uk:70/1h/Welcome_IEC

I hope this is helpful.  Please let me know if you need any more here.

Cheers,

Jeremy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|  Jeremy Walton                                   [email-masked]     |
|  The Numerical Algorithms Group Ltd, Oxford, UK  [email-masked]           |
|                                                  Tel: +44 865 511245         |
|                                                  Fax: +44 865 310139         |
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------