Subject: Re: CCL:Quantum text

From: Rafael Iosef Najmanovich Szeinfeld {S <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 1994 09:25:08 -0300 (EST)

I recomend you three texts in quantum mechanics. The first two 
are basic theory texts and the last one is a basic quantum chemistry text.

---->	Dicke & Witke. Introduction to quantum Mechanics. 
	A good text on concepts but short in really calculating something.

---->    Bransden & Joachain. Introduction to quantum mechanics.
	Ideal to learn theory and calculations.

---->    Karplus. Atoms and molecules.
	Good in the sense that it treats atoms and molecules but the 
theory is poorly explained using unnecessary bad arguments.

	Sincerly yours,
				Rafael.
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------*
* Rafael Iosef Najmanovich Szeinfeld |SMAIL: Depto. de Bioquimica - B10
INF.* * Dept. Biochemistry -Chemistry Inst. | Universidade de Sao Paulo *
* Dept. Math. Physics -Physics Inst.  | Av. Prof. Lineu Prestes 748 * *
University of Sao Paulo | CEP 05508-900 * * E-MAIL :
[email-masked] | Sao Paulo - SP - Brazil *
*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------*