Subject: NewZMat in Gaussian 92

From: [email-masked] (Francois Savary)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 08:54:35 +0100

Dear Netters,

I want to make a linear synchronous transit between two minima with
different symmetries. So the two Z-matrices I have, are not of the same
type, and as I should have both Z-matrices specifying the atoms in the same
order, how do I employ the NewZMat utility. Can someone help me and give me
an example.

Thanks in advance,

Francois Savary

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Francois Savary
University of Geneva
Department of Physical Chemistry CHIFI Weber
30 quai Ernest-Ansermet
CH-1211 Geneva 4

Lab       : 112
Phone     : +4122 702 65 32
Fax       : +4122 702 65 18
e-mail    : [email-masked]
HTML      : http://scsg9.unige.ch/tabmat.html  (in french)
          : http://scsg9.unige.ch/eng/toc.html (in english)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------