Subject: PB-PK Summary

From: "Dr. Chris L. Waller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 1994 05:32:40 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks to all who replied!

In short, there are quite a few packages in use.

ACSL and SimuSolv which I mentioned in the original posting and...

MATLAB with the Simulink Module (contact [email-masked])

Scientist (from ACS software)

Stella (from High Performance Systems)

and of course, RS/1, SAS, Autoan/Nonlin.

I have decided to test Stella. This package apparently runs on PCs
and Macs, has a very flexible and intuitive graphical interface,
and is relatively inexpensive (a rare commodity these days).

I will be willing to share my experiences with all interested parties.

CW

********************************************************************
*Chris L. Waller, Ph.D.                          PHONE 919-541-7976*
*Research Chemist                                FAX   919-541-5394*
[email-masked]                                          *
*Pharmacokinetics Branch (MD-74)                                   *
*ETD/HERL/USEPA                                                    *
*Research Triangle Park, NC 27711                                  *
*                                                                  *
*Disclaimer: Mention of trade names or products does not constitute*
*endorsement by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. *
********************************************************************