Subject: NanoVision for the Macintosh

From: [email-masked] (Flemming Steen Jørgensen )
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 94 19:59:26 +0200

Dear Netters,

I have just read a paper in J. Mol. Graphics (Vol. 12, No. 3, September
1994, p. 173-177 by Light and Gaber) about a molecular garphics program
called NanoVision. Apparently, the described program is a research version
of a program with the same name available from Amer. Chem. Soc.

Do anyone have more information about the commercially available version of
NanoVison? - experiences? - price? - address for ordering?

In advance thank you.

Flemming

########################################################################
Flemming Steen Jørgensen
Royal Danish School of Pharmacy
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
Universitetsparken 2
DK-2100 Copenhagen
Denmark
tel +45 - 35 37 08 50 ext. 378
fax +45 - 35 37 22 09
[email-masked]
########################################################################