Subject: Re: CCL:Amber parameters for DMF

From: [email-masked] (Brian W. Beck)
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 1994 09:34:21 -0800 (PDT)

Sam 'The Towson Tiger' Toba wrote:
: 
: Dear Netters....
: 
: I am trying to simulate Dimethylformamide (DMF) to generate
: a DMF solvent box. Structure is shown below:
: 
	Jorgensen has developed paramters for DMF.

	See:
         Author: Jorgensen-W-L and Swenson-C-J
        Subject: Amide Potentials
         Source: J.Am.Chem.Soc. 107 (1985) p569

	-Brian

-- 
=============================================================================
|   .---------.| Brian W. Beck      |    E-mail Addresses:                  |
|/\ |         ||--------------------| INTERNET    [email-masked]   |
|| \\     WSU || Biochem/Biophysics |   BITNET    F0388913@WSUVMS1          |
|\  -        *|| WSU ,  261 Fulmer  |   DECNET    JAGUAR::F0388913          |
| |           || Pullman, WA        |    VOICE    (509) 335-4083            |
| \___________||       99164-4660   |      FAX    (509) 335-9688            |
=============================================================================