Subject: Software questions

From: "Hr Dr. S. Shapiro" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 17:13:37 +0100 (MET)

Dear Colleagues;

     I have two software questions:

 (i) Can anyone send me a list of the 20 molecular descriptors that are
calculated in the programme SciQSAR for HyperChem?  Better still, can anyone
send me a list of the 20 molecular descriptors that are calculated in the
programme SciQSAR for HyperChem together with a brief description of how each
descriptor is calculated?

(ii) Does anyone know of a programme (preferably shareware) that would enable
me to convert a chemical structure drawn using either HyperChem for Windows
Release 3 or ChemWindow to a SMILES linear structure?  Has anyone ever had
any experience with a chemical structures file conversion utility called
ConSystant?

     Thanks to all responders in advance.

Sincerely,

(Dr.) S. Shapiro
Institut fuer orale Mikrobiologie und allgemeine Immunologie
Zentrum fuer Zahn-, Mund-, und Kieferheilkunde der Universitaet Zuerich
Plattenstrasse 11
Postfach
CH-8028 Zuerich, Switzerland

Internet: [email-masked]
FAX-nr: ( ... + 1) 261'56'83