Subject: WAVEFUNCTION IS ON-LINE!

From: "jim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 09:48:41 -0700

!!! WAVEFUNCTION IS NOW ON-LINE !!!

Wavefunction, Inc., producers of SPARTAN is now on-line.  Via E-Mail, you can:

1.  Acquire the latest information about SPARTAN molecular modeling software.

2.  Learn how to purchase copies of "Experiments in Computational Organic
           Chemistry" by Dr. Warren Hehre or other Wavefunction publications.

3.  Obtain scientific and technical assistance.

4.  Send Wavefunction ideas and suggestions on how we can better serve you.

If you would like to learn more about SPARTAN, the modeling package used by
commercial and academic chemists around the world, contact me, Jim Parisi, at:

				[email-masked].

If you are a SPARTAN user and require scientific/technical assistance, contact:

				[email-masked].

---

From: Jeff Williams <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 1994 20:23:44 -0400 (EDT)

Please send me information regarding SPARTAN!!

On Thu, 20 Oct 1994, jim wrote:

> ---Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
> [email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search
> http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html |     for info send: HELP SEARCH to MAILSERV
>