Subject: SUMMARY ADDITION: Refs for BSSE in MO calcs

From: "Oliver Hill" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 1994 16:18:37 GMT

This message should be appended to the summary I posted earlier. 
Sorry about the wasted bandwidth but this message was sent to my 
South African address, and I only retrieved it today!

Oliver
-----------------------------------------------------------

From Janet Del Bene:
               
               There has been a lengthy discussion in the literature concerning           

BSSE and its correction.  I have two recent papers which address this           
problem.                                                                        
J. E. Del Bene, Int. J. Quantum Chem. Quantum Chem. Symp. 26, 527 (1992).       
J. E. Del Bene, J. Phys. Chem. 97, 107 (1993).                                  
     You should also consult papers by Frisch, Schaeffer, Truhlar, and          
Scheiner.                                                                       
     Hope this helps.                                                           
                                                                               
QUIT                                                                            

______________________________________________________________________
| Oliver Hill                        |                               |
| Department of Chemistry            | "The true scientist never     |
| University of Cape Town            |  loses the faculty of         |
| Rondebosch, 7700                   |  amazement. It is the essence |
| SOUTH AFRICA                       |  of his(her) being."          |
| E-Mail:[email-masked]     |                 - HANS SELYE  |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                     Contact until 24 October 1994                  |
|                                                                    |
| E-Mail: [email-masked]        1 Belgrave Place                |
| Tel. +44-71-235-8197               London SW1X 8BU                 |
| Fax. +44-71-823-2112               UNITED KINGDOM                  |
|____________________________________________________________________|