Subject: Fitting for Windows

From: Gregory Rechtsteiner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 94 12:09:20 PDT

Hello:

Is there a program that will fit a sigmoid shape plot (for windows?).
I have a demo of ORIGIN that does it, but I need a presentation graphic
and the demo prints a disclaimer on all graphs.

Does a demo exist that does not do this?
If so, can you let me know or uuencode and send it to me.
I need the graph soon and do not have time to wait for my order from
Microcal for ORIGIN.

Thank you for your help.

gregory

-- 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gregory A. Rechtsteiner					   Pepperdine University
Research Assistant						 24255 PCH # 572
Fax: 310.456.4314 (work) 				       Malibu, CA. 90263
[email-masked] / [email-masked]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------