Subject: MM on Schiff bases

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 18:40:54 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

	Does anyone out there in net-land know of an extension of the basic MM2
force field to include Schiff bases, i.e. compounds of the form R(R')C=NR"
formed from the condensation of a primary amine (R"NH2) and an organic carbonyl
(R(R')C=NR")?

Tom
+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===
Thomas R. Cundari                         
Asst. Professor of Chemistry               
Computational Inorganic Chemistry Lab     
University of Memphis                     
Memphis, TN 38152                         
phone: 901-678-2629                       
fax:   901-678-3447                        
e-mail: [email-masked] <<<<<<<<<<<< Note new and improved e-mail!!!
http://www.memst.edu/chemistry/umchem.html
+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===+===