Subject: PDB reader for Mac?

From: [email-masked] (Ging Lee 12-06-90)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 94 12:19:25 PDT

Dear netters,

	I would like to know what are the names of some of the molecular
modelling programs for a Mac to read pdb files.  I recalled seeing some,
but have since forgotten the name.  I would help if it was a public
domain program too.  I am trying to make slides for an organic chemist for
his protein structure class.

Thank you very much in advance.

Nicholas Lee
[email-masked]

---

From: Stefan Unger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 1994 14:23:04 -0700 (PDT)

Try the new Protein Expert.  Commercial package with steep introductory 
discount and very low academic pricing, especially for students.  Check 
it out on 
www.camsci.com
BioSoftware Marketing
415-858-0522

On Thu, 27 Oct 1994, Ging Lee 12-06-90 wrote:

> ---Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
> [email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search
> http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html |     for info send: HELP SEARCH to MAILSERV
> 
>