Subject: Special Molgen Pricing Offer

From: "J. Eric Slone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 1994 17:15:21 -0500 (EST)

SPECIAL LIMITED TIME MOLGEN OFFER

Between November 5 and December 31, 1994, Molgen 3.0 will be available for
$75 US per copy.  This is the same version that is currently shipping for
$290 academic and $790 commercial!  The difference is that with this 
special offer you receive no documentation (on-line help is still available)
and no technical support.  Manuals are available for $15 additional.

Molgen is a molecular modelling program which contains many advanced 
computational features.  The current version adds estimation of Henry's
Constant and expansion of MM2 limits to 250 atoms.

A demonstration version is available for download from CompuServe's
Science/Math Education Forum, or on the Internet from www.ccl.net
in /pub/chemistry/software/MS-DOS/molgen-demo.

All orders taking advantage of this special offer must be prepaid.  No 
additional postage and handling charges apply.  To order or if you have
any questions, please call:

		J. Eric Slone
		5500 Holmes Run Parkway, #501
		Alexandria, Virginia  22304-2851

		Telephone:  (703) 461-7078

System Requirements:  IBM compatible computer, MS-DOS 3.3 or higher, 
640k RAM (some features are limited with no EMS/XMS), VGA monitor,
mouse, and a hard disk.  Molgen ships on 2 HD 3.5" diskettes.

Why are we making this special offer?

There are many modelling programs available today.  We believe that once
you try Molgen, you'll find it is the best program on the market.  
Unfortunately, we don't have the advertising dollars that the major
manufacturers have; we rely on word of mouth to sell our product.  By
making this program more accessable, we can have more people using it
and telling others about it.  

________________________________________________________________________________

 J. Eric Slone                         Scientific Consulting Services
                                       Serving Government & Industry Since 1982
 Internet:   [email-masked]
 Compuserve: 73757,2776                "True science teaches, above all, to
 Fax:        (703) 751-6639             doubt, and to be ignorant."
 Voice:      (703) 461-7078                               Miguel do Unamuno
________________________________________________________________________________