Subject: Need C/C++ libraries for clustering

From: "Dimitris Agrafiotis" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 17:14:23 -0400

I am looking for public/commercial C/C++ libraries for clustering large
amounts of multidimensional data. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
I will summarize and submit the responses to the list. Thanks for your
help.

-- 
Dimitris K. Agrafiotis, PhD             | e-mail: [email-masked]
3-Dimensional Pharmaceuticals, Inc.     | tel:    (215) 222-8950
3700 Market Street                      | fax:    (215) 222-8960
Philadelphia, PA 19104

---

From: Stefan Unger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 1994 08:23:22 -0800 (PST)

You might try contacting Daylight Chemical (Irvine, CA).  They have worked
on just this problem.  Call Yossi Taitz 714-476-0451.  
Good luck.
Stefan

On Fri, 28 Oct 1994, Dimitris Agrafiotis wrote:

> ---Administrivia: This message is automatically appended by the mail exploder:
> [email-masked] -- everyone     | [email-masked] -- coordinator
> [email-masked]: HELP CHEMISTRY  | Gopher: www.ccl.net 73
> Anon. ftp www.ccl.net     | [email-masked] -- archive search
> http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html |     for info send: HELP SEARCH to MAILSERV
> 
>