Subject: Need source code for PDB library routines

From: Fred Criscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 1994 13:52:56 +48000

Hi,
I'm porting a raytracing application to the IBM RS/6000.  Part of
the code we received has an IRIX binary library of PDB routines.
The routines are:
rw-r--r--2401/3000   1164 Jun 30 11:16 1992 PDBLookup.o
rw-r--r--2401/3000   1400 Jun 30 11:16 1992 PDBOffsets.o
rw-r--r--2401/3000   2472 Jun 30 11:16 1992 PDBReadATab.o
rw-r--r--2401/3000   6492 Jun 30 11:17 1992 PDBReadRec.o
rw-r--r--2401/3000   1108 Jun 30 11:17 1992 PDBReadRes.o
rw-r--r--2401/3000   1484 Jun 30 11:17 1992 PDBVersion.o
rw-r--r--2401/3000   3356 Jun 30 11:17 1992 PDBWriteRec.o
While this library, and the functions it supports, can be excluded from the
make process, I'd like to incorporate them.  I've scanned the public 
domain software available from Brookhaven but couldn't locate this library.
If anyone recognizes these routines and can tell me where they're from I'd
appreciate it.  In the application I'm porting this library is called 
libpdb.a.  Thanks in advance.
Fred

Fred Criscuolo
Chemistry and Biochemistry                        (619) 622-4113
Gensia, Inc.                                 
[email-masked]
                                      
                                  O       "There's more to life than rowing.. 
                                  /--/       But not much."          
        _________________________//|/_______________________
        \__________________________/_______________________/         
~~~~~~~~~ San Diego Rowing Club   /  est. 1888              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                 /
                                /