Subject: Call for papers, J. of Molecular Modeling

From: Journal of Molecular Modeling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 94 14:36:02 MET

***********************************
 		*				  *
		*  Journal of Molecular Modeling  *
		*				  *
		***********************************

As already announced the JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR MODELING will become available on January 1st 1995. As the first electronic journal in the field, the JOURNAL
OF MOLECULAR MODELING is able to offer a unique combination of short publicationtimes and full color illustrations with no page charges and with subscription
rates that are among the lowest available. Naturally, the success of the JOURNAL
OF MOLECULAR MODELING depends heavily on being able to attract high quality 
papers from recognized experts. Knowing that they are among the subscribers of
this list, we invite everybody, who is interested in, to contribute a paper on
any subject (methodology or applications) within the molecular modeling field. 

 The JOURNAL OF MOLECULAR MODELING is a fully refereed journal that will also be
covered by the usual abstract services. It will be published initially on two 
FTP-servers (one in the US and one in Switzerland) and then made available both
as a CD-rom and as a classical printed volume (from Springer, Heidelberg) at the
end of each year. Graphical abstracts will also be generally accessible on WWW
sites in Europe and the USA. Since the publication times (for full papers and 
reviews) will be significantly shorter then for conventional journals there is
still time to submit papers to appear in January.

Tim Clark, editor, Erlangen 1994.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   Journal of Molecular Modeling          ^   Tel: [+49](0)9131 / 85-2948     ^
^   Computer-Chemie-Centrum                ^        [+49](0)9131 / 85-6581     ^
^   Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg        ^                                   ^
^   Naegelsbachstrasse 25                  ^   Fax: [+49](0)9131 / 85-6565     ^
^   D-91052  Erlangen                      ^                                   ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^   email:	[email-masked]                                ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^