Subject: Theoretical Chemistry Days No. 2

From: Jonathan Connor <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 11:29:42 +0000 (GMT)

Forwarded message:
Delivery-Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 15:59:07 +0000
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked]
Subject: tcd2
To: [email-masked] (Jonathan Connor)
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 1994 15:39:06 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: [email-masked]
Content-Type: text
Content-Length: 1296

Royal Society of Chemistry: Theoretical Chemistry Group

and

Collaborative Computational Project No. 1

Theoretical Chemistry Days No. 2:
Recent Advances in Electronic Structure

A half-Day meeting to be held in the Department of Chemistry,
University College, London on Wednesday 30th November 1994,
from 13.30 to 17.10. 

Programme: 

1330  Chairman's Introduction J. N. L. Connor (University of Manchester) 

1340  Keynote Lecture: 
      Quantum-mechanical Macromolecular Modelling, I. H. Hillier (University of
      Manchester). 

1430  Theoretical Modelling of Organic Reaction Mechanisms, I. H. Williams
      (University of Bath). 

1455  Tea 

1530  Plenary Lecture: 
      The Multiconfigurational Approach to the Electronic Structure Problem,
      B. O. Roos (University of Lund) 

1620  The Structure of Ionic Rare-Gas Clusters, P. J. Knowles (University of
      Sussex). 

1645  Recent Advances with Density Functional Theory, N. C. Handy (University
      of Cambridge). 

1710  Close 

Organiser: Peter Knowles, School of Chemistry and Molecular Sciences,
University of Sussex; email [email-masked], telephone +44-1273-678624. 
Local organiser: Dr. Sally Price, University College London. 

Programme available on WWW as http://tcibm.mols.susx.ac.uk/tcd2/tcd2.html

-- 
******************************************************************************
 Professor J.N.L. Connor,     Phone(direct line): 061-275-4693 (national)
 Department of Chemistry,                     :+44-61-275-4693 (international)
 University of Manchester,
 Manchester M13 9PL,            Phone(secretary): 061-275-4686 or 4600
 England.                                    Fax: 061-275-4734 or 4598  
******************************************************************************