Subject: Symposium announcement

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 94 10:37:55 +0100

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

			ESOR  V

	5th EUROPEAN SYMPOSIUM ON ORGANIC REACTIVITY

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

             	16 - 21 July   1995

	Santiago de Compostela, Spain.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

ESOR V follows the European Symposia held in Paris (1987), Padova
(1989), Goteborg (1991) and Newcastle upon Tyne (1993); and is meant
to be a forum for chemists who are active in the field of organic
reactivity and physical organic chemistry. The aim of the conference
is to cover progress in experimental, computational and theoretical
studies of organic reactivity, and will be designed to match the
excellence of the previous symposia in the above mentioned series.
The programme will include plenary lectures, three parallel sessions
with their own keynote lectures, and contributed talks. Posters and
oral contributions will form an integral part of the meeting.

The following persons have agreed to give Plenary Lectures:

Prof. J.-L.M. Abboud (Instituto de Quimica Fisica Rocasolano, Madrid)
Prof. C. Bernasconi (University of California, Santa Cruz)
Prof. J. Bertran (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona)
Prof. F. Di Furia (Universita degli studi di Padova)
Prof. U. Edlund (University of Umea)
Prof. W.P. Jencks (Brandeis University)
Prof. A.J. Kirby (Cambridge University)
Prof. A.J. Kresge (University of Toronto)
Prof. A. Pross (Ben-Gurion University of the Negev)
Prof. C. Reichardt (Philipps-Universitat Marburg)
Prof. J.-M. Saveant (Universite Denis Diderot, Paris 7)
Prof. J.W. Verhoeven (Universiteit van Amsterdam)

Further information. 

Those interested in receiving the First Circular please contact:

		Dr. J. Ramon Leis
		ESOR V
		Facultad de Quimica
		Departamento de Quimica Fisica
		Universidad de Santiago de Compostela
		15706 Santiago de Compostela. Spain.

		E-mail:  [email-masked]

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&