Subject: crystal structure needed - Zinc Phosphate

From: [email-masked] (Douglas Smith)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 1994 13:11:33 -0500 (EST)

I need to find the crystal structure coordinates for zinc phosphate and
iron zinc phosphate. If someone has them would they please mail them to
me? Thanks in advance.

Doug
-- 

Douglas A. Smith
Theoretical Chemist
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
1450 Scalp Avenue
Johnstown, PA 15904

voice:  (814) 269-2545
fax:    (814) 269-2798
email:  [email-masked]

Stadnard Disclamur: All opinions, comments, mistakes, endorsements and odd
noises are my own, not my employer's.

+---------------------------------+---------------------------------+
| "The juvenile sea squirt wanders through the sea searching for    |
|  a suitable rock or hunk of coral to cling to and make its home   |
|  for life.  For this task it has a rudimentary nervous system.    |
|  When it finds its spot and takes root, it doesn't need its       |
|  brain any more so it eats it.  It's rather like getting tenure." |
|    --source unknown                                               |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+