Subject: crystal structure needed - Zinc Phosphate Hydrate

From: [email-masked] (Douglas Smith)
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 1994 08:22:05 -0500 (EST)

Originally I sent:

> 
> I need to find the crystal structure coordinates for zinc phosphate and
> iron zinc phosphate. If someone has them would they please mail them to
> me? Thanks in advance.
> 
Thank you to those who sent both references and the structure data. I am 
somewhat surprised that no hydrates were included, however. Can someone
provide information on the dihydrates and tetrahydrates? I believe those
are the only two pertinent hydrates. Again, thanks in advance.

Doug
-- 

Douglas A. Smith
Theoretical Chemist
Concurrent Technologies Corporation
1450 Scalp Avenue
Johnstown, PA 15904

voice:  (814) 269-2545
fax:    (814) 269-2798
email:  [email-masked]

Stadnard Disclamur: All opinions, comments, mistakes, endorsements and odd
noises are my own, not my employer's.

"Tact is for weenies."